Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Wollongong forums?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will do Budgyboy, Railway street definitely has good reviews from a few blokes I know.
    When looking to punt, I usually look at Wollongong or south

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Suzie definite starter at Wollongong Thai on Friday 😁😁😁
    (Was Tina at Kao Thai)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxidonga View Post
    Suzie definite starter at Wollongong Thai on Friday 😁😁😁
    (Was Tina at Kao Thai)
    Thanks for the Intel Maxi, I'll be sure to check it out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok, well I decided to give Suzie a try today.
    First impressions, a petite, pretty middle aged ML. Something about her caught my eye straight away.
    Massage 7.5/10. Good massage with great flow. I asked for a hard massage and Suzie genuinely gave it a go. Unfortunately I like a really string massage and she wasn't quite there. Most would certainly rate the massage higher than me, it was good.
    Tease factor was slow to get going but was really good once it started. Lots of accidental brushing, stroking and gentle squeezing of balls, shaft and Ahole whilst face down. Time to turn over...... and unfortunately that was where the teasing finished. It was pretty obvious that I was enjoying myself, but there was no further touching... much to my disappointment. I didn't come right out and ask for it, but I never have had to.
    Hopefully it was just because I hadn't seen her before?
    Will I try again? Like I said, there was something about her.... yes I'll be back to try again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had the same experience with Suzie.

Plenty of TT during the first part of massage. On the turn over I was lying there with no towel and dick at half mast for a good 5 minutes before she put a towel on top. No offer of extra of any kind. Waste of time and $69 for me and as soon as I left I went down the road to AAA massage where it is always a sure thing.

Saw Apple at AAA and got a good serve of "Apple Pie". Went home happy after that!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont get what maxi is on about then😐😐😐😐 he raves about her all over this site and encourages to see her just for a massage, can get that anywhere, maybe its his missus and hes drumming up business, i dont know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by guyfrmthegong View Post
    I had the same experience with Suzie.

Plenty of TT during the first part of massage. On the turn over I was lying there with no towel and dick at half mast for a good 5 minutes before she put a towel on top. No offer of extra of any kind. Waste of time and $69 for me and as soon as I left I went down the road to AAA massage where it is always a sure thing.

Saw Apple at AAA and got a good serve of "Apple Pie". Went home happy after that!!!
    She didn't cover me up, just pretended it wasn't there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Essytee get your 50 posts up mate and you'll get access to the private section, plenty of good info and Intel there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Essytee get your 50 posts up mate and you'll get access to the private section, plenty of good info and Intel there!
    I'm working on it mate. I just want to make sure that I'm offering some reviews and not just BS posts to get my 50

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    I'm working on it mate. I just want to make sure that I'm offering some reviews and not just BS posts to get my 50
    We are working towards the 50 goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just find some old threads and bs. That's what everyone else does

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by guyfrmthegong View Post
    Just find some old threads and bs. That's what everyone else does
    I don’t think it’s wise to post any BS on any threads just to get to 50. A lot of the old timers here are getting annoyed with all the BS and time or space wasting comments. It would be nice if you contribute an after report or meaningful comments on any posts. They would not share anything privately through PMs if and when you need info knowing that you are just into BS.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoi View Post
    I don’t think it’s wise to post any BS on any threads just to get to 50. A lot of the old timers here are getting annoyed with all the BS and time or space wasting comments. It would be nice if you contribute an after report or meaningful comments on any posts. They would not share anything privately through PMs if and when you need info knowing that you are just into BS.
    Precisely my thoughts mate, and so I will be sure to post ARs as they happen.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha wish she was. What’s wrong with you guys. Get all the signs and you make no moves as if you are wanting free stuff??
    Doesn’t matter now. Checked in to book and she’s not retuning. Not my problem about their lack of action because the cat had their tongues. I gat the usual. But not any more apparently. If I find another good one I won’t be bothered sharing I think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey maxi, yes please dont share any more of your duds. You got us all including me and i asked but got told next time, which there was never going to be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for nothing maxi, I don't reckon I'll lose sleep over you not sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Be good to get a few more of the local lads commenting on here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    DJ Thai Albion Park Rail
    Sala has her $60 1 hour special back on got mine today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Excellent value at Lavender Thai @Fairy Meadow also. 30 min B2B for $70, choose the right day and you're in for a treat, will post my AR in the private section soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds interesting defs, I've heard a few suggestions on this place but haven't visited yet myself

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast