Thread: Nuru?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nuru?

Possibly moving to Melbourne soon, seeing if any private massage have Nuru...? Thanks in advance doing an Australian tour so doing some research

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highly doubt that
    Slim pickings down here
    Just getting a half-decent RNT is a minor miracle! See my AR for one reasonable pick in CBD
    Happy to stand corrected, but I would be very surprised!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Erotic Day Spa in Fitzroy did a good Nuru a few years back. Not sure if it's still there.

Pricey though so be warned.

Last year, I visited an Ecuadorean masseuse in South Yarra who claimed to be doing nuru which was the whole reason i went. this is her ad from back then: http://melbourne.cracker.com.au/Ther...assage/7476211

however, after showering and laying on the queen bed mattress she proceeded to use oil. i asked about the nuru gel and she said that nuru dried too quickly. this is bullshit. i've had nuru session in brisbane (Naughty Nikki, Kuraby). while it may dry, they can keep applying more. I've had other massages where they use nuru (but without the body slides) and same thing, they just keep applying as necessary. anyway, she explained that the experience would be similar to nuru with lots of body sliding. apart from the disappointment in her not using nuru gel, the overall expereince was good. she is slim, spectacular arse and certainly slid everywhere. the ending was excellent with her using her talented hands for the finish but also helping with gratuitious sliding of her body, tits & arse for the buildup. the biggest downside was the price. At $250 i would have been happy had she used the nuru gel because it is expensive and needs lots used, however, no justification for that sort of money if just using oil so she should have been charging half that price.

Next time you are in Sydney come and see us
    our girls are experts and we only use the expensive Japanese stuff
    Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't seen any shops that do Nuru in Melbourne, they are all basically standard Rnt shop. I have experience a private girl in Sydney she works out of an apartment and does Nuru massage. More chance of getting Nuru massage services in Sydney than Melbourne.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I thought they had one close to the docks

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    There was a private girl who messaged me on wechat when I was visiting last year, said she did nuru. Went by the name Angie Tan, advertised on privategirls. Worth a shot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you still have the contact details for Angie?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dammiyt View Post
    Do you still have the contact details for Angie?
    Only over wechat, angietan348.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Im going to have to try this out for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try jevou.com i think they are still around