Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fleshlight

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Im in my 30s and I envy you.
    I have trouble getting hard sometimes and it takes a lot to get hard.
    I have experienced flashlights in China, where massages are available everywhere and they try hard to please.
    However, I alway made sure the packaging wasn't open when they brought it in.
    Damn, that's terrible. You should go see your gp and have full body check. good luck to you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 123brainer View Post
    Damn, that's terrible. You should go see your gp and have full body check. good luck to you
    I have been drinking this wine that really help with the Libido. A business partner brought a few bottle over from overseas and drinking a shot everyday for about a week makes you go hard whenever you think about girls. But I ran out and I'm still stronger than before but nowhere near as easily aroused as I would like to be.
    I think i need to start doing more exercise and eating more healthy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    I have been drinking this wine that really help with the Libido. A business partner brought a few bottle over from overseas and drinking a shot everyday for about a week makes you go hard whenever you think about girls. But I ran out and I'm still stronger than before but nowhere near as easily aroused as I would like to be.
    I think i need to start doing more exercise and eating more healthy.
    That's some amazing wine, care to share the name? I am not performing like I use to as well🙈

Maybe, you are just having too much fun with the ladies. Take a break 2-3 week from the ladies. When you return you'll be standing strong like the Eiffel Tower 🤣

I am planning a solo camping trip to re-energise 😉

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 123brainer View Post
    That's some amazing wine, care to share the name? I am not performing like I use to as well��

Maybe, you are just having too much fun with the ladies. Take a break 2-3 week from the ladies. When you return you'll be standing strong like the Eiffel Tower ��

I am planning a solo camping trip to re-energise ��
    It's from China and its the chinese white wine which officially tastes like shit but it works.
    My chinese isn't great and I'm not good at reading the name because it looks very scribbly on the packaging but when i get more next time, i'll take a pic and post it here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    https://www.fleshlight.com/stamina-t...-stamina-pack/

I got this one which is quite nice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by L00ker View Post
    You can get a vibrating attachment, mines the Asa Akira model.
    Oh, I didn't know that there were attachments either. I've got the Stoya... Are they different internally or only the external appearance?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mj00 View Post
    Oh, I didn't know that there were attachments either. I've got the Stoya... Are they different internally or only the external appearance?
    The internal part has nothing to do with the girl but you can get variations on the internal makeup of the sleeve. You can even get a tight butthole!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mj00 View Post
    Did you buy Stoya locally or online? I'd be keen for hers.

Sorry I mean I'm asking for a friend...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Did you buy Stoya locally or online? I'd be keen for hers.
    Sorry I mean I'm asking for a friend...
    Tell your friend that he can buy it from here https://www.wildsecrets.com.au/p/203...ed-masturbator

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Speaking of the fleshlight, this just happened....
    I was a tad horny this morning, so I figured I'd go to my local and get my needs seen to. Walked out the door, then started having second thoughts, I really should be saving money right now; so I turned back and got out the fleshlight, took care of business myself.
    Went to clean up afterwards and couldn't find the cap from the top of the fleshlight! Searched high and low for it, nowhere to be found! Not in the bedroom, not by the computer, not in the bathroom, not ANYWHERE! I finally gave up looking, went out to get a coffee at the local cafe, came home, did some housework, pottered around, eventually 2 hours later, sat down at my computer and put my legs up on a cushion. Lo and behold, THE FUCKIN' CAP FELL OUT OF MY TROUSER LEG! I'd been walking around with the fucker for several hours, didn't feel it at all, it didn't budge, I couldn't believe it! I could cry and laugh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i would like to get the asa akira one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12