Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone tried "MyOutCall.com" - Asian Agent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone tried "MyOutCall.com" - Asian Agent

http://www.myoutcall.com/home/index/la/en

Has anyone tried this agent before?

On their website, the girls are pretty and like A grade companion.

Quote Originally Posted by m.parker79 View Post
    http://www.myoutcall.com/home/index/la/en

Has anyone tried this agent before?

On their website, the girls are pretty and like A grade companion.
    http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...all&order=desc

That should take you a few days to read !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place use to have the absolute hottest girl called Porya working for them. Absolute stunning gorgeous Thai babe and those fellow punters who were lucky enough to spend a session with her will know just how good she was. Haven't tried this place for a while, but I generally avoided the mainland Chinese girls they had. They did have a few great Taiwan girls in the past too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    you must be very new to this. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone tried MOC lately, I did once like 5yrs back, bit on the high side but the few times I went were good punts.
    Is MOC still a thing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    This place use to have the absolute hottest girl called Porya working for them. Absolute stunning gorgeous Thai babe and those fellow punters who were lucky enough to spend a session with her will know just how good she was. Haven't tried this place for a while, but I generally avoided the mainland Chinese girls they had. They did have a few great Taiwan girls in the past too.

HELL YES.

She was so hot, so amazing, up there all time favourite! i must have seen her ten times...ahh memories!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Anyone tried MOC lately, I did once like 5yrs back, bit on the high side but the few times I went were good punts.
    Is MOC still a thing?
    They are still around with prices starting at $400 per hour with girls providing standard BBBJ, DATY, 69 and shower together. They charge high prices because they claim many of their girls are new to the industry (for guys who like inexperienced ones) or are hot models. You can see their current list of girls. The girls are predominantly Chinese.

http://www.myoutcall.com/gallery/index/la/en

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good girls and well run by nice staff. recommend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where are they located? Do they offer lineup inspection?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    this place has been around for ages. if you got $$, you won't regret it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes, have done over 10 outcalls. Only 1 dud so far. Alas i only managed to see porya once...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frosty03 View Post
    Yes, have done over 10 outcalls. Only 1 dud so far. Alas i only managed to see porya once...
    any recent good ones?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syd_azn_guy View Post
    Where are they located? Do they offer lineup inspection?
    The last place they were running business was in an apartment on Pitt Street just opposite the Metro Hotel in Haymarket. The guy who ran it was Duncan (nice guy) but that's going back a few years. Don't know who is running the show now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember when I first discovered this website a couple years ago, there were heaps of reviews and it was basically the most popular shop on Aus99. I took a long hiatus from this website and have noticed the shop owner is now banned and there hasn't been any new reviews. Does anyone know why?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Used to regularly use Myoutcall when it was run by Duncan. Havent used them for years now. I only had one bad experience, just didn't click with the girl. I still remember the first time Duncan would meet you for coffee first. This was back in 2010.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWolf View Post
    Used to regularly use Myoutcall when it was run by Duncan. Havent used them for years now. I only had one bad experience, just didn't click with the girl. I still remember the first time Duncan would meet you for coffee first. This was back in 2010.
    Did he meet you for coffee for the first time in order to see if you were for real and not posing as a council inspector or private inspector? Never had coffee but he would come down from the apartment to greet you outside.

yea as soon as duncan left everything turned shit. it wasnt the same as it used to be.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did he meet you for coffee for the first time in order to see if you were for real and not posing as a council inspector or private inspector? Never had coffee but he would come down from the apartment to greet you outside.
    This was very early on, it was when he was setting things up and was only doing outcall. I remember he had his tablet and showed me all the girls available with many not on the website. It may be because I'm not Chinese he wanted to meet for coffee first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sydney needs a place like this again...come back Duncan with that Talent...Porya,SK,Zevon, etc etc etc

Omg those were the days.....now its garbage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Post Duncan management is good. in my view.. If i was still punting, I would go there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast