Thread: Myra - Chiang Rai beauty with milky white skin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Myra - Chiang Rai beauty with milky white skin

It’s Tuesday and I have a rare opportunity to see Myra, the beauty from Chiang Rai again.

I rock up to Renwick. No issues with booking. I see Sophia on the way in and say hi. After I got settled Sophia came in to the room to talk some more - all good. She appreciated my last review. I give her a hug and feel her young bum. My visit is off to a good start.

But today is all about Myra. She’s wearing a sexy black dress that makes her look like a porcelain doll with her milky white skin.

I say I’d like to cum a few times in our 90 minutes together. She gets right to it and asks me to flip. Looking at her gorgeous face and her hands on my cock - eruptions quickly ensue.

Now I can just relax and enjoy her skillful massage. She does a good firm one and you can feel the positive effects for days after.

After a while Myra goes out to get a hot towel. I check the clock - 30 mins left. She comes back in and takes off her clothes. Her rack is a work of art - perfect perky boobs with not an ounce of saginess.

She’s at my cock again. I ask her to slow down but she says we have time for one more after. I just enjoy and blow my second load.

More massage follows. At this point I’m thinking it’s doubtful I can cum again. But she works her magic and boom - a third round of cum.

I look on the floor and there’s 30 tissues on the ground from my mess. Myra expertly cleans up and we chat. She’s been in Oz 3-4 years, we talk about Northern Thai food, and we talk about the lighter skin people in her part of Thailand.

Lovely girl. Great experience. Book ahead.

Shop Owner
    Wow thanks Aussieguyinsf good review,looking forword see you soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review! A girl who wishes to make you cum more is actually a good sign! I have to go back to RBM when I get time!

Shop Owner
    Hi all. young beautiful Thailand girl Myra roster today.please make your booking to experience good massage and prostate and Dragon Tendon and good Spanish & services