Thread: Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont: Hello, anyone home?

Banned

Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont: Hello, anyone home?

So there I was in the Sydney CBD yesterday knowing that I'd have 2 hours to kill in the middle of the day. What should I do?

I am desperately trying to find a venue in Sydney other than Ginza, so I texted Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont. It's 10am.

I asked PPP who was working today (Tuesday) and who was available at 12:30, 1:00 or 1:30pm for an hour. I told them I wanted to make a booking.

Nothing....

45 minutes later, and needing to firm up my plans, I texted Ginza. Within 2 minutes, I'm offered Jolin or Nana for any of those times.

Now Wednesday afternoon.

The session with Jolin was her usual stellar performance.

And I'm still waiting to hear from PPP.

WTF?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    So there I was in the Sydney CBD yesterday knowing that I'd have 2 hours to kill in the middle of the day. What should I do?

I am desperately trying to find a venue in Sydney other than Ginza, so I texted Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont. It's 10am.

I asked PPP who was working today (Tuesday) and who was available at 12:30, 1:00 or 1:30pm for an hour. I told them I wanted to make a booking.

Nothing....

45 minutes later, and needing to firm up my plans, I texted Ginza. Within 2 minutes, I'm offered Jolin or Nana for any of those times.

Now Wednesday afternoon.

WTF?
    I've had this issue before too. Afterwards I either call or message them on wechat. I think their mobile doesn't store credit or sumfin.

Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post

Nothing....

Now Wednesday afternoon.

WTF?

Hi there, my apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we haven't received any text messages since 2 weeks ago. If we do receive text message and we couldn't get back to u at the time, we would always call u back asap.

The best way to contact us is call us on 80212115 or add us on wechat id: pyrmont200.

Regards,
    PPP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been there a few times and they've always responded pretty quick on wechat, good to check the roster too!

I didn't know you even could text them, haven't seen a mobile number. Definitely use wechat.

Wish everyone used wechat, or at least accepted my friend request *nudge nudge ginza*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pppyrmont View Post
    Hi there, my apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we haven't received any text messages since 2 weeks ago. If we do receive text message and we couldn't get back to u at the time, we would always call u back asap.

The best way to contact us is call us on 80212115 or add us on wechat id: pyrmont200.

Regards,
    PPP

Hello PPP.

Thanks for taking the time to respond. And no need to apologise. I'm just sorry I missed the chance to visit you. It seems we were foiled by a telcommunications glitch.

I sent my text to the mobile number that appears on the top of your forum roster page -- 0451 856 149. I can't be the only person in Sydney who does this. I hope you're not missing too many other such texts.

I'll take your advice about how to contact you next time I'm in Sydney.

Regards
    The Speechwriter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can management clear up the pricing structure of this place?

I notice they have silver, gold, and diamond service which have different prices. Those prices are different before and after 6pm.

However, it also says that there is a booking special. Does this mean if you book instead of just turning up there is a discount? If so, how much is it and does it apply only before 6pm, after 6pm, or at any time?

Also, on the website it says one price and on wechat is says another price.

For example, on their roster page it says diamond service is $320 an hour. In brackets it says this is a booking special. On their wechat it says diamond service for an hour is $300 before 6pm and $330 after 6pm. But it also says on wechat that there is a booking discount available only after 6pm in one place, and in another place it says daytime special until 6pm and states you have to mention the ad to get the discount.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_guy View Post
    Can management clear up the pricing structure of this place?

I notice they have silver, gold, and diamond service which have different prices. Those prices are different before and after 6pm.

However, it also says that there is a booking special. Does this mean if you book instead of just turning up there is a discount? If so, how much is it and does it apply only before 6pm, after 6pm, or at any time?

Also, on the website it says one price and on wechat is says another price.

For example, on their roster page it says diamond service is $320 an hour. In brackets it says this is a booking special. On their wechat it says diamond service for an hour is $300 before 6pm and $330 after 6pm. But it also says on wechat that there is a booking discount available only after 6pm in one place, and in another place it says daytime special until 6pm and states you have to mention the ad to get the discount.
    Hi Aussie_Guy

The pricing and discount structure works like this:

Silver
    120/30min
    160/45min
    200/60min

Gold
    150/30min
    200/45min
    250/60min

Diamond
    190/30min
    260/45min
    330/60min

These are pre discount prices

Before 6pm discount

Discounts of $20 for both gold and diamond services apply before 6pm, $10 for silver service (you must mention the ad) regardless of booking or walk in. If you do 1 hour diamond, before 6 we will give you a $30 discount.

After 6pm discount

Only $10 discount will apply with booking for gold and diamondafter 6pm. It will be applied automatically, however sometimes people forget especially under strenuous situations when its busy so if this does happen, just remind whoever is on at the time about the $10 booking discount and they will happily apply it for you.
    I hope this clears things up for you Aussie_Guy. I understand that on the webpage it might be abit difficult to understand. I will have it cleared up asap.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pppyrmont View Post
    Only $10 discount will apply with booking for gold and diamondafter 6pm. It will be applied automatically, however sometimes people forget especially under strenuous situations when its busy so if this does happen, just remind whoever is on at the time about the $10 booking discount and they will happily apply it for you
    A bit of a different pricing structure since I am usually used to a flat rate. Your pricing structure is not only class dependent, but also time dependent. Throw in the discounts which vary from $10-30 as well and it can be a bit confusing. But at least now it makes sense. So the maximum discount available is $30 and that is for a diamond booking of 1 hour before 6pm.

I booked for 1 hour diamond after 6pm and paid $330. The papasan forgot to pass on the discount which turns out was only $10 anyway. Next time, I'll know the exact price. Thanks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Personally i think that while one needs a calculator to work it out, the differences are minimal in the scheme of things . Just enjoy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hooooopeless!!