Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ginza Interior

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginza Interior

Ginza looks really shabby from the outside, not to mention the extremely seedy-looking back door entrance. Curious what the interior is like - is it clean? Does it have good facilities (e.g. shower, bath, spa, spacious)? What are the beds like? How big are the rooms?

Banned
    Nice inside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Nice inside.
    Second that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indeed. Inside it is a palace for all your dreams. I always go in the back entrance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't let the exterior fool you, inside is really really nice. rooms are kept tidy with enclosed showers, aircon and spacy in case you move your fucking away from the bed

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The interiors I have seen at Ginza have been very wet, warm, tight, and pink.
    Light pink, dark pink, brown pink, purple pink.
    Wonderful colours and textures.
    very warm and inviting ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    don't let the exterior fool you, inside is really really nice.
    When you guys say the inside is "nice", do you mean nice compared to the exterior or actually nice? It looks almost as bad as the attached image and I can't imagine how the inside could blow my mind....
    x.jpg

the hello kitty themed room is nice

n for the love of god. i want to see this girl in ginza but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a booking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    LOL mate Cowper is shanty as fuck inside and out. It's actually nice, not 5 star hotel nice but I can assure you it's nicer and spacier than a regular home's bedroom or majority of the other shops around Sydney. It definitely feels more luxurious too, compared to a normal house/townhouse/apartment room. The downlights setting they use really enhances the 'red/pink' dark palette they use making the ambiance feel more sensual and lustier I guess if that's even a word haha unless you get the hello kitty room...Take our word for it, I assure you that the interior won't dissappoint you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    i want to see this girl in ginza but it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a booking
    Can't you just book days (if not weeks) in advance? Do you get to choose your room or is it whatever's available. Don't know if I can get it up with the hello kitty theme.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The interiors I have seen at Ginza have been very wet, tight, and pink.
    Light pink, dark pink, brown pink, purple pink.
    Wonderful colours and textures.
    very warm and inviting ...
    Hahaha or did you mean 'interior' as per Rooter's context

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    Can't you just book days (if not weeks) in advance? Do you get to choose your room or is it whatever's available. Don't know if I can get it up with the hello kitty theme.
    It's best to book via text the night before to ensure you get your preferred time. No you don't get to choose your room, they're usually assigned to the WL on the day. The Room 9/the hello kitty room is awesome and it's not overdone.

Thanks for that. Bit complicated for me. I can only go on short notice. So alot of times I make the pilgrimage to the sex mecca only to be told it's fully booked n no one else available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    When you guys say the inside is "nice", do you mean nice compared to the exterior or actually nice? It looks almost as bad as the attached image and I can't imagine how the inside could blow my mind....
    x.jpg

Cowper looks like a crackhouse in Detroit doesn't it?

hungwell11 -- Ginza is 4.5-star inside. Not just "nice" compared to its outside.

Google "bordello" images, and this will give you a good feel.

kingyema's description is spot on. The rooms are plush, decadent, with deep rich furnishings in reds and golds and purples. Round, comfy beds. Some rooms with chase lounges (I won't ever forget bending Alina over the back of one). Great ensuite showers. The Hello Kitty room even has a modern, deep bath.

And mate -- you won't have any trouble getting it up in the Hello Kitty room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whenever I look at the place I always get cold feet. Very active with roster updates tho but got a feeling theyre all mature. Anyone care to share?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From someone who's new to punting I'll say this, my first 5 go's at this were fucked! They were dud & awkward punts at various cheaper option places, no names. I took the advice & wisdom of the guys on here & finally tried Ginza. All I can say is I wish I put all my cash into that one joint instead if blowing it at the other shit holes I would have been better off. Now I'm not knocking all cheaper options as it works for some & not for others. The rooms in Ginza are in my opinion perfect & you do not in any way feel like some creepy cock head may walk in half way through your session which is virtually what happened at one joint. It definitely feels like a private room & without sounding dramatic gives you the feel that you've landed in heaven with a hot chick who from my experience gives you her utmost full attention & fucks your brains out which is what I got. Anyways do yourself a service & just go, don't think just do. 👍🏼

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    The interior is nice, I have worn out the bed a bit in rooms 1 and 2 though ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let's put it in the simplest way..u can simply judge something on the inside based on how it looks on the outside but you can be cautious to know that sometimes not all the times that the inside may look better and well presented. Take a chance and see it for yourself to believe.

Ginza is like a box of chocolate !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ginza is like a box of chocolate !
    Interested to know what rooms you have been in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast