Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ginza Interior

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Google "bordello" images, and this will give you a good feel. The rooms are plush, decadent, with deep rich furnishings in reds and golds and purples.
    Do all rooms have that red tinge? Actually prefer natural lighting to provide a wider colour gamut and a more refined experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    Do all rooms have that red tinge? Actually prefer natural lighting to provide a wider colour gamut and a more refined experience.
    One I went in was a red themed with an anime girl big design on the roof. Big big bed, shower in the corner (spa room was out of order when I booked), some nice lounge. Easily the best looking room I've ever been in.

If you want lights on then tell the girl lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    I've been in 4 different rooms at Ginza, and they've all had a red bordello theme. And the red towels are everywhere too, stacked high.

Since Ginza is an old turn of the (previous) century terrace, there's little to no natural light in the building.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think my favourite Ginza room is room 8.
    Not sure why - maybe the Feng Shui is right.
    Rooms 1 is awesome.
    Room 9 is a great room.
    Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10 are all good.
    Room 5 is small but nice.
    I still haven't tried room 11.

There is no room 4 of course.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think my favourite Ginza room is room 8.
    Not sure why - maybe the Feng Shui is right.
    Rooms 1 is awesome.
    Room 9 is a great room.
    Rooms 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10 are all good.
    Room 5 is small but nice.
    I still haven't tried room 11.

There is no room 4 of course.
    Wow, You haven't been in every room, if you had said you've shagged behind the counter I would've believed you! : D

Quote Originally Posted by L00ker View Post
    Wow, You haven't been in every room, if you had said you've shagged behind the counter I would've believed you! : D
    Hahahaha!
    I am just a debutante bro, an amateur, an ingenue; there is always so much more to learn and experience.
    The more I learn, the more I appreciate the extent of my ignorance ...

you may be able to get few nice girls at cheaper places, but the overall package of the place is worth the price

the girls are true to their advertised age, all cute or sexy, provide great service with no strings attached, the room is comfy and clean (there's this old chinese man that cleans up the room once a girl finishes her shift)

i've pretty much giving up hopes on cheaper places to be able to give me a good time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is time for ginza to refresh their interior now...more theme perhaps...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza exterior (especially the back lane entrance) looks dodgy, but it's what's inside that counts, and that's fine

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A review by Ahlungor at Ginza would be priceless

The worst thing I can say about the interior of Ginza rooms is that one of the showers needs some exit mould >.>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The more I learn, the more I appreciate the extent of my ignorance ...
    As you finished with an elipses (an invitation to further comment) I'll take your invitation up.

I think you are using a stock cliche' that you don't really believe. And like any easy cliche' it doesn't require any thought to use. Because I don't think you really believe this. It is just reflex modesty and a disengenuous humbleness on your part.

It is also illogical. Would, say, a quantum physicist, who has learnt so much more about the workings of the universe than, say, a caveman, feel that he is relatively ignorant compared to the caveman. He has learnt a lot more than the caveman, but according to your cliche', that makes him the more ignorant. I think the caveman would win at least one debate with him though - on who was the most ignorant! Or at least he'd demonstrate it. According to your line above, there is no progress at all, it is just a bleakly unfolding nihilistic gloom of compounding ignorance!

That is using specific knowledge as an example, but it applies even more to general knowledge - the type of knowledge you are referring to. In fact, the more you gain of this, the more you become equipped in an incremental way to consider the world and to make reasoned judgements about it. You have travelled well beyond your (ignorant) starting point and aren't becoming more ignorant, you are becoming less.

This isn't just the mere accumulation of knowledge either. Because all the stuff you learn and experience over the years interacts in an alchemical way to become not mere knowledge, but a growing wisdom. You already express that here on occasion. Many of your posts are insightfully philosophical, unlike anyone else's here.

I know this was just a throwaway line on your part but I just wanted to get on my soapbox because cliches do give me the sh*ts, man.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    As you finished with an elipses (an invitation to further comment) I'll take your invitation up.

I think you are using a stock cliche' that you don't really believe. And like any easy cliche' it doesn't require any thought to use. Because I don't think you really believe this. It is just reflex modesty and a disengenuous humbleness on your part.

It is also illogical. Would, say, a quantum physicist, who has learnt so much more about the workings of the universe than, say, a caveman, feel that he is relatively ignorant compared to the caveman. He has learnt a lot more than the caveman, but according to your cliche', that makes him the more ignorant. I think the caveman would win at least one debate with him though - on who was the most ignorant! Or at least he'd demonstrate it. According to your line above, there is no progress at all, it is just a bleakly unfolding nihilistic gloom of compounding ignorance!

That is using specific knowledge as an example, but it applies even more to general knowledge - the type of knowledge you are referring to. In fact, the more you gain of this, the more you become equipped in an incremental way to consider the world and to make reasoned judgements about it. You have travelled well beyond your (ignorant) starting point and aren't becoming more ignorant, you are becoming less.

This isn't just the mere accumulation of knowledge either. Because all the stuff you learn and experience over the years interacts in an alchemical way to become not mere knowledge, but a growing wisdom. You already express that here on occasion. Many of your posts are insightfully philosophical, unlike anyone else's here.

I know this was just a throwaway line on your part but I just wanted to get on my soapbox because cliches do give me the sh*ts, man.
    Thanks bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooters experience speaks for itself. I admit I find his humilty both admirable and frustrating
    If I was fortunate enough to have seen so many wonderful women on a weekly basis, Im sure I would have a few pointers about the Japanese women.
    But Im sure the quality at his fav place is such, that there really is nothing left to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Rooters experience speaks for itself. I admit I find his humilty both admirable and frustrating
    If wish I was fortunate enough to have seen so many wonderful women on a weekly basis. Most of what I learn about Japanese is that that are "horny".
    But Im sure the quality at his fav place is such, that there really is nothing left to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShunH View Post
    you may be able to get few nice girls at cheaper places, but the overall package of the place is worth the price the girls are true to their advertised age, all cute or sexy, provide great service with no strings attached, the room is comfy and clean (there's this old chinese man that cleans up the room once a girl finishes her shift) i've pretty much giving up hopes on cheaper places to be able to give me a good time
    You are dreaming the girls are at their true age... It is what you would like to believe... Do they look that young or feel that young - is all that you tell yourself.
    Some of them are in their low 30s believe it or not...

Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    You are dreaming the girls are at their true age... It is what you would like to believe... Do they look that young or feel that young - is all that you tell yourself.
    Have you done any reviews on any of those low 30s girls ??

Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    A review by Ahlungor at Ginza would be priceless
    Not really, have always wanted to try but they won't take my booking without a mobile !

I was physically in the shop twice during their early days and both times they were busy . Correction there was one time I got shown a slim Japanese girl with a small cup so I didn't stay, if she was one of those D/E Cups, it's a done deal !

Just waiting for a really big tits girl and a senior brother here will help me to make a booking ........ haha, very soon !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just buy a $20 prepaid simcard and second hand phone ebay. Keep it in your work drawer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by threebysix View Post
    Accurate statement is accurate. One of their previous J diamond class girls was late 30's. Didn't matter though, she was hot as fuck. Besides, older the berry, the sweeter the juice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12