Name : Emma
Time : 2.00 pm
Date : 11/02/2017
Damage : $65/hour

Hi guys,

This is my first time joined with this forum.

Actually I had several experience to go to RnT shop and FS place. But now I write about Irene's CBD first. Made a booking today @2pm thru wechat to enjoy a girl. Asked who's available and who got big boobs. They recommended Emma. So I took her.

Came 10mins earlier. The receptionist took me to one of the room, and paid $65 to her. So I wait around 10mins to make my self cool down from the heatwave today. Around 10mins later, Emma turned up. She's so cute, wearing tight and short blue jeans, and she's wearing glasses. We have a bit chat, she said she came from China and only 5 months in Sydney.

I thought normally will be like other RnT that I ever came. But with her, it's totally different. She greeted me and said sorry that she was late (which is not, coz I came earlier). And she straight gives me some options, which I want part 2 or part 1 first. When I said part 2, she gave me another options again which I want Spanish or nude hj only. After several price dealing, she agreed that she gives me Spanish and CBJ.

What an awesome attitude. She plays with my cock while I'm busy undressed her and play with her boobies. Sucking, licking, groping and squeezing all over her boobies. She gave me CBJ when I lay down and sometimes I was sitting and she continued blowjob and I do a bit DT CBJ, she didn't refuse at all. This is the first time in 2017 I go to places like this. When I lay down on bed and she continued blowjob, first she a bit refuse when I want to give deep fingering, but by the time she lets me fingering and I knew she's getting wet. She asked me to stand up and put my cock in front of hers, and she took my cock to rub to her pussy. I just can't believe it that I can get this on RnT shop.

She didn't put my cock inside of her, but still that made me so horny, after several minutes, she gives me another blowjob and I blew up.

After my cock blew up, she returned to part one, which I kept playing her boobies and she play with my cock. Her part 1 is not that great, just a very firm massage. But again, she took me to heaven. Lol.

After nearly time, I give her another boobies sucking and licking. I get dressed and she still naked, only wearing her panties. She opened the door for me and I said thank you and squeezed her boobies one more time before I left.

For me, today's experience is a very well money spent. Need more girls with attitudes like her.

That's all folks!