Thread: Emma, Cute Girl with Awesome Attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Emma, Cute Girl with Awesome Attitude

Name : Emma
    Time : 2.00 pm
    Date : 11/02/2017
    Damage : $65/hour

Hi guys,

This is my first time joined with this forum.

Actually I had several experience to go to RnT shop and FS place. But now I write about Irene's CBD first. Made a booking today @2pm thru wechat to enjoy a girl. Asked who's available and who got big boobs. They recommended Emma. So I took her.

Came 10mins earlier. The receptionist took me to one of the room, and paid $65 to her. So I wait around 10mins to make my self cool down from the heatwave today. Around 10mins later, Emma turned up. She's so cute, wearing tight and short blue jeans, and she's wearing glasses. We have a bit chat, she said she came from China and only 5 months in Sydney.

I thought normally will be like other RnT that I ever came. But with her, it's totally different. She greeted me and said sorry that she was late (which is not, coz I came earlier). And she straight gives me some options, which I want part 2 or part 1 first. When I said part 2, she gave me another options again which I want Spanish or nude hj only. After several price dealing, she agreed that she gives me Spanish and CBJ.

What an awesome attitude. She plays with my cock while I'm busy undressed her and play with her boobies. Sucking, licking, groping and squeezing all over her boobies. She gave me CBJ when I lay down and sometimes I was sitting and she continued blowjob and I do a bit DT CBJ, she didn't refuse at all. This is the first time in 2017 I go to places like this. When I lay down on bed and she continued blowjob, first she a bit refuse when I want to give deep fingering, but by the time she lets me fingering and I knew she's getting wet. She asked me to stand up and put my cock in front of hers, and she took my cock to rub to her pussy. I just can't believe it that I can get this on RnT shop.

She didn't put my cock inside of her, but still that made me so horny, after several minutes, she gives me another blowjob and I blew up.

After my cock blew up, she returned to part one, which I kept playing her boobies and she play with my cock. Her part 1 is not that great, just a very firm massage. But again, she took me to heaven. Lol.

After nearly time, I give her another boobies sucking and licking. I get dressed and she still naked, only wearing her panties. She opened the door for me and I said thank you and squeezed her boobies one more time before I left.

For me, today's experience is a very well money spent. Need more girls with attitudes like her.

That's all folks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a good experience there. Is it standard 50 tip including cbj and pussy play?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She gave me options, $50 nude hj, $80 spanish. No cbj option. But negotiate with her to get CBJ and other options with a good price. As long as you nice to her from first time. She will give it to you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    whats her body size like? chubby?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For my opinion, she's not chubby at all, around size 7-8, tall girl around 152-155cm and G cup. Even thou the boobs a bit down, but thats what boobs for. For groping, squeezing, licking and sucking. And Spanish of course! Yummy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Someone to try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agreed! Someone to try

Quote Originally Posted by 80085L0V3R View Post
    For my opinion, she's not chubby at all, around size 7-8, tall girl around 152-155cm and G cup. Even thou the boobs a bit down, but thats what boobs for. For groping, squeezing, licking and sucking. And Spanish of course! Yummy!
    You meant to say 165-167? She is 5' 6 or 5' 7 in the old scale .

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You meant to say 165-167? She is 5' 6 or 5' 7 in the old scale .

Cheers
    Maybe. But as I saw, I'm a bit taller than her when she's not using high heels. But again, I will agree with the master "AHLUNGOR" 😊

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is certainly slightly chubbier than standard size. But them boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by solowang View Post
    She is certainly slightly chubbier than standard size. But them boobies!
    Mate, you can't get those natural big tits on a size 4 tiny girl imho! You want big tits, put up with the whole package ........ haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always had good extras from Emma