Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smoking.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never stop quitting

Banned
    Fuck it i bought a packet of esse change ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ call me weak pussy
    Was buying gatorade after exercise on the way back home, got it with 0 second hesitation
    And was so tasty ㅜㅜㅜ driving+smoking is life ㅜㅜㅜ fml ㅜㅜ broke down in 13days, so weak, weak as fuck
    But guess i'd smoke less than before?? ;;; hehhehe set the rule like, smoke only at the shop. Would help .....

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Was buying gatorade after exercise on the way back home, got it with 0 second hesitation
    And was so tasty ㅜㅜㅜ driving+smoking is life ㅜㅜㅜ fml ㅜㅜ broke down in 13days, so weak, weak as fuck
    But guess i'd smoke less than before?? ;;; hehhehe set the rule like, smoke only at the shop. Would help .....
    That's ok Jerry, one gave in to bad habit and temptation is not equal to failure. Rome was not built in one day !!

13 days is a good start, just think of all the toxin you didn't put into your body, now, be a good girl, just start again ok!

This time make it 14 days or more and it will be a win !

Banned
    No worries, it will take a few attempts. It took me 6 years and I kept telling everyone I will quit and got enough of the ciggies.

But I don't know how you survive
    doing bjj and smoking??? that's some crazy shit...I think I'll pass out after one round of rolling if I still smoke.

Banned
    I don't understand. If you are vaping doesn't that give you all the nicotine you can handle? Can't you pack so much nicotine into a vaper your fucking head spins? How is it possible to have a craving for nicotine after vaping? You are already fucking getting it. Like, if I eat half a chocolate cake with a spoon why would I feel the need to eat the other half with a fucking fork? It is just too different delivery systems. One healthy, one not. It's nuts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    I don't understand. If you are vaping doesn't that give you all the nicotine you can handle? Can't you pack so much nicotine into a vaper your fucking head spins? How is it possible to have a craving for nicotine after vaping? You are already fucking getting it. Like, if I eat half a chocolate cake with a spoon why would I feel the need to eat the other half with a fucking fork? It is just too different delivery systems. One healthy, one not. It's nuts.
    Thought the idea of vaping is to get on nicotine-free vapes, the ones that taste like strawberry cheesecakes.

Banned
    Fuck ciggy fuck you
    Ok, From tomorrow im gonna restart again!!!
    I don't know vaping is tasty in some other way, (yeah strawberry whip was very delicious .... ) but can't be really same as actual ciggy ㅜㅜ

Bjj and ciggy was fine, esp smoking with friends after few spars was the best part of life, since i wasn't that heavy smoker anyway.., (appx 50cigs for a week) but Monday I did hot yoga, and it killed me 100 times. I'm doing it tomorrow again so after that it's probably easier to quit !!!! I believe!!!! Thanks for push me up oppas!!! ㅜㅜ oss!!!

Banned
    5 cigarettes per day, set a timer on your phone. Forget that vaping bullshit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha! You are better than me! 13 days without smoking! When I started vaping I did not stop cigarettes completely, but I vape and smoke 2 or 3 cigs a day with lighter cigarette, then the last time I had was 1 cig a day! Now it's now 7th month I only vape without smoking! people are different! Some may have many attempts! Choose lighter cigarettes! Do not smoke your favourites! There is also the tobacco taste juice like Black Note E juice 100% Natural extracted tobacco, a bit expensive but a real tobacco taste!

Banned
    OSS Jerry. I always feel old when people call others Oppa. I know you use that a lot in Korea and everyone seems to be called Oppa. What does it actually mean? In dutch, german even indo they use the word opa and it means granddad.

Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    OSS Jerry. I always feel old when people call others Oppa. I know you use that a lot in Korea and everyone seems to be called Oppa. What does it actually mean? In dutch, german even indo they use the word opa and it means granddad.
    It's brother in Korean.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by inmydream View Post
    bahahaha really? opa is grand dad in dutch!!!! learn new things everyday~*
    oppa means literally "older brother" but only female can use this.
    but I call anyone, whoever buys me a food, as oppa. it's kind of flirt way to call a guy. It could be very sexual way... hehe

good read(sexualization-of-oppa)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123