Thread: Chiharu - Absolutely Smitten

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chiharu - Absolutely Smitten

Yesterday I was asked to work a 5 hour Sunrise/Morning themed photoshoot from 5am to 10am. I knew I was going to be in the city and after working with models, I knew I was going to be pent up.

I wanted to visit Ginza, a place I hadn't visited for quite a while (Due to a certain incident with a JPS WL who was later let go), but I knew Ginza has and will hopefully always will be one of the classiest and best quality institutions in Sydney.

I did my research and saw brother rooter's AR on Chiharu, a former professional model and I was absolutely set. I texted Ginza at 8pm and they responded within seconds and booked the earliest session I could.

After a long shoot and a long walk to Ginza, I was absolutely ready. Rocked up, paid and was ready to go!

First Impressions
    I knocked on the door and I heard such a sweet voice answer and open up. There she was in beach attire, a cute skirt with a knitted top. She was about 168 in high heels and 163 with them off. Her face was stunning. She reminded me a bit of A-Chan from the J girl group Perfume. Not your typical Japanese look, but extremely pretty. She greeted with me a bit of dfk and then asked me to undress her. She had smooth skin and perky A cups. She was a bit shy, but once she got comfortable she was very talkative. We conversed a bit before we started everything. I found out that she was indeed a professional model before coming to Sydney and she was even on TV at one stage! Looks like I can check that off the bucket list.

Foreplay
    This girl is really gentle, but she knows what shes doing. Her kisses were light but passionate. Her bbbj was pretty great. Her suction didn't have much power but she had amazing tongue play. Where she really shone was the DATY. She knows what she wants and she had me at her mercy. Personally I'm not one for too much DATY, just enough to turn her on, but when you have such a cute girl saying "More, please, more, more, please" I mean, how can I refuse? She held onto my hands, my head, the bed, anything she could until she came, and boy is she screamer. You can tell when a girl is faking and there were times where I thought she was, but she was sweating by the time we were finished DATY.

Sex
    Chiharu's little body is an absolute pleasure to fuck. She's very accommodating and she does not stop until she knows you are satisfied.She's light, easy to pick up and she encourages you all throughout. I only had energy for 1 full round because of work before hand, round 2 consisted of a quick bj and a handjob. She's great!

Final Thoughts
    If you want a girl who's going to treat you like a king, Chiharu is very good pick. She has a very sweet GFE vibe but she's confident enough to tell you how she wants it. I can tell she really enjoys this job. She said she'll be going back to Japan at the end of the year, so looks like a return visit is quite possible if there weren't so many other very interesting and fuckable girls on the roster. I'm absolutely excited!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She's great, really enjoys herself, kept checking the view from the different mirrors. Sweet girl to boot.

Banned
    Cheers for the review.

Quick question - is it Chiharu or Chikaru? Their website has it spelt with a 'k'....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    Cheers for the review.

Quick question - is it Chiharu or Chikaru? Their website has it spelt with a 'k'....
    She pronounced it Chiharu in her introduction to me so I'm pretty sure it's that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, Chiharu is what she said to me too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by L00ker View Post
    Yeah, Chiharu is what she said to me too.
    Her pronunciation might have been muffled with a 9 inch cock gliding between her lips!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Her pronunciation might have been muffled with a 9 inch cock gliding between her lips!
    9 inches, lol, just her and me in the room mate no one else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Yesterday I was asked to work a 5 hour Sunrise/Morning themed photoshoot from 5am to 10am. I knew I was going to be in the city and after working with models, I knew I was going to be pent up.

I wanted to visit Ginza, a place I hadn't visited for quite a while (Due to a certain incident with a JPS WL who was later let go), but I knew Ginza has and will hopefully always will be one of the classiest and best quality institutions in Sydney.

I did my research and saw brother rooter's AR on Chiharu, a former professional model and I was absolutely set. I texted Ginza at 8pm and they responded within seconds and booked the earliest session I could.

After a long shoot and a long walk to Ginza, I was absolutely ready. Rocked up, paid and was ready to go!

First Impressions
    I knocked on the door and I heard such a sweet voice answer and open up. There she was in beach attire, a cute skirt with a knitted top. She was about 168 in high heels and 163 with them off. Her face was stunning. She reminded me a bit of A-Chan from the J girl group Perfume. Not your typical Japanese look, but extremely pretty. She greeted with me a bit of dfk and then asked me to undress her. She had smooth skin and perky A cups. She was a bit shy, but once she got comfortable she was very talkative. We conversed a bit before we started everything. I found out that she was indeed a professional model before coming to Sydney and she was even on TV at one stage! Looks like I can check that off the bucket list.

Foreplay
    This girl is really gentle, but she knows what shes doing. Her kisses were light but passionate. Her bbbj was pretty great. Her suction didn't have much power but she had amazing tongue play. Where she really shone was the DATY. She knows what she wants and she had me at her mercy. Personally I'm not one for too much DATY, just enough to turn her on, but when you have such a cute girl saying "More, please, more, more, please" I mean, how can I refuse? She held onto my hands, my head, the bed, anything she could until she came, and boy is she screamer. You can tell when a girl is faking and there were times where I thought she was, but she was sweating by the time we were finished DATY.

Sex
    Chiharu's little body is an absolute pleasure to fuck. She's very accommodating and she does not stop until she knows you are satisfied.She's light, easy to pick up and she encourages you all throughout. I only had energy for 1 full round because of work before hand, round 2 consisted of a quick bj and a handjob. She's great!

Final Thoughts
    If you want a girl who's going to treat you like a king, Chiharu is very good pick. She has a very sweet GFE vibe but she's confident enough to tell you how she wants it. I can tell she really enjoys this job. She said she'll be going back to Japan at the end of the year, so looks like a return visit is quite possible if there weren't so many other very interesting and fuckable girls on the roster. I'm absolutely excited!
    Nice review Rickyon. Thanks for putting us in the room with you.