Thread: Red Palace Ferragamo. Wonderful experience!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red Palace Ferragamo. Wonderful experience!!!

Hi everyone, if you have not tried Ferragamo in Red palace, you must go for it. She has beautiful face, perfect body shape and wonderful sex experience.

The red place is located in the kings cross, previously they were in 35 parramatta road. Their manager always can find the different type of young beautiful school girls. These girls are all beautiful and good service.

Back to the Ferragamo. I want to try her because the after report about her is so temptation. Everyone said she is best girls. So I decide to go for it.

Firstly I entered the room, she help me to get off the clothes and we had the shower together. She is very tall and it is like 170 cm. She has beautiful long leg and perfect breast. Then the wonderful experience began, she sit down and began to blowjob. She became excited about this and almost i can't hold it. And we hug together and i touch her pussy.. so tight.. I asked if we can do it twice. She said of course. then we began to move to the bed.

Her blowjob is wonderful, and she began to lick my nipple. that is my favourite. and my brother stand up already. then the sex part is similar. Meanwhile, she asked me to touch her pussy. It is so wet and she keep moaning. I like her moan and sexual language. we did it for about 15 mins. then I had a short rest. she began to lick my brother and nipple again. We did it for the second round. she helped me to use hand to finish it.

After this , we had a great chat. We both are Chinese. We both graduated from the same university. She is a university student and absolutely young. I think she is 25 years old. She is so sexy. I still can remember her moan.

It was the most great sex experience. please go to have a try.

Face: 9.5/ 10

Body: 9/10

Sex: 10/10

GFE: 9/10

Price : 280/ hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ferragamo is not only model body, service also perfect.

Banned
    Rick, you're starting to sound like the shop owner, or the hired help.

Brothers -- am I too cynical? Am I being unfair and discourteous to Rick?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she still at red palace ? Haven't seen her on the roster for a while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post

just give it a try, i will pay you a drink if you are unsatisfied with her.

PS : i am neither the shop owner or hired pumper, just a regular customer who fall in love with Vicky

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post

Hey man. I am just the regular customer there. I like to share experience with you guys. I think the good girl is worth to tell everyone. She is definitely the class A.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    Is she still at red palace ? Haven't seen her on the roster for a while.
    Hey man. Yes. She is still there. She work once a week normally. and hard to make booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rok2568 View Post
    just give it a try, i will pay you a drink if you are unsatisfied with her.

PS : i am neither the shop owner or hired pumper, just a regular customer who fall in love with Vicky
    Hey bro. same here. I fall in love with fresh. Is vicky very good? have not tried her yet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    It's such a shameless obvious plug by someone associated with the venue either paid by or working for the place.
    By all means promote your girls and your business, but businesses that treat customers like fools, I don't visit these days.
    so you think people are paid for doing this just because they frequently post ARs regarding the same venue but in fact

they just want to share the experience? I saws review about prestige brothel such as 5Star and Ginza that are regularly posted by the same Author. Does that mean 5Star and Ginza actually pay somebody to promote their business?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    Hey bro. same here. I fall in love with fresh. Is vicky very good? have not tried her yet
    i would say we both speak the same language which make it more fun. If fresh is your type of girl , maybe Vicky is not your cup of tea.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so you think people are paid for doing this just because they frequently post ARs regarding the same venue but in fact

they just want to share the experience? I saws review about prestige brothel such as 5Star and Ginza that are regularly posted by the same Author. Does that mean 5Star and Ginza actually pay somebody to promote their business?
    I totally agree with you, man.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i would say we both speak the same language which make it more fun. If fresh is your type of girl , maybe Vicky is not your cup of tea.
    You mean Vicky is from Hongkong? Actually I can speak two language. How about the service of Vicky? I love the long leg girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rick chen View Post
    You mean Vicky is from Hongkong? Actually I can speak two language. How about the service of Vicky? I love the long leg girl.

Her service is good , untechnical but she gives GFE. She doesn't have long legs, she is completely different type of girl compared with Ferragoamo and Fresh.