Thread: Ginza girls - celebrity look alikes

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ginza girls - celebrity look alikes

The pictures on the Ginza website are ok, but don't seem to have a lot of detail. I'm mainly interested in Jolin, Alina and Lisa. For those who have seen these ladies, can you please share what celebrities they look like? For those who have seen other Ginza girls and would like to share, please do so too, it would be interesting to hear.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen all three.. I dont know which celebrities they look like , but IMO they range from avg to cute in terms of looks.

Jolin best service among them. This is just my opinion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooper View Post
    IMO they range from avg to cute in terms of looks.
    Doesn't sound very flattering... Anyone from Ginza with a higher standard in the looks department?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well looks is subjective of course but if that is important for you then you should name a WL that you like so we can help you find one that looks like her 👍🏼

koreans, what do you expect? plasticky here and there...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    well looks is subjective of course but if that is important for you then you should name a WL that you like so we can help you find one that looks like her ����
    This is my definition of someone who's top notch in terms of looks. Hopefully someone can recommend someone similar (preferably at a FS shop).
    x.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jolin may be there. Or barbie is real glamour .
    Lisa no... Maybe like a little kid? The other girl never tried

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I heard venus is a absolute stunner from my mate. Been thinking about seeing her so i reckon shes worth a shot. my mates picky so for him to say that about a girl means she must be pretty good looking haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any other stunners, either at Ginza or 5Star? On the lookout for model material.

Banned
    Go and try them and evaluate their looks by how much volume of cum (sperm) you shoot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This sort of question is nearly impossible to respond to as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I read one review where Jolin was made out to be a goddess. She's cute but I couldn't help but wonder if he saw a different person,

Like scooper, I wouldn't go pass cute for any of them. I love the girls at Ginza for the consistently great service but I haven't been knocked out by any of their looks.

The surprise packet for me was Miya at Five Star. She really looks like Maria Ozawa!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    This sort of question is nearly impossible to respond to as beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Let me clarify my question, I probably haven't been very clear. I appreciate that beauty is different for everyone, which is why I'd like to know who each of the girls look like. For example, you mentioned Miya at Five Star looked like Maria Ozawa - that's helpful to me because I haven't seen Miya before, but I know what Maria Ozawa looks like, so I can then make my own decision about who to visit. Everyone has their own view on beauty but most people are able to evaluate the similarities between two faces or bodies. Since the Ginza website blurs the faces, it's hard to know what they look like before visiting them, so I'm hoping for this forum's guidance.

Banned
    I think she's on holidays, but Karen looks a hell of a lot like Ayumi Shinoda.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Rena Fukiishi looked exactly like Rena Fukiishi

Banned
    Seen all three.. I dont know which celebrities they look like , but IMO they range from avg to cute in terms of looks.

Jolin best service among them. This is just my opinion.
    Opinion is good, helps me make decisions.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Nozomi looked exactly like Nozomi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    The pictures on the Ginza website are ok, but don't seem to have a lot of detail. I'm mainly interested in Jolin, Alina and Lisa. For those who have seen these ladies, can you please share what celebrities they look like? For those who have seen other Ginza girls and would like to share, please do so too, it would be interesting to hear.
    Can't help with the celebrity comparison hungwell11, but I can offer this:

Jolin = definite facial work on the nose and lips (very full) and her innate zaniness makes her very cute.
    Lisa = looks like she's in Year 10. That is all.
    Alina = possible facial work on the nose, which accentuates her natural beauty. For me -- for looks -- the pick of these 3.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    IMG_7058.jpg Maybe I'm crap at this but I reckon Lisa looks like Serina Hayakawa in sex and chopsticks, she plays Lotus.