Thread: Victoria + Sue = 2 CIM hot loads down both their eager mouths

Victoria + Sue = 2 CIM hot loads down both their eager mouths

Having heard so much good reports and seen those sexy photos, wanted to book Victoria 2 weeks ago but she went on a couple of days holidays. So I waited for last Friday and called up. Originally I wanted to book a double with Sue, whom I've also read awesome reports about. Was told that Sue is running late and that the girls don't do doubles. So I booked Victoria for 1hour at 11am for her first shift of the day.

Victoria
    Looks: beautiful long hair, white skinned with red lipsticks. Straight out of a period drama.
    Style: GFE style
    Tits: round and nicely shaped, but had some work done
    Body: long and slender, tiny waist long legs
    Pussy: fully shaved
    Services: bbbj, ass rimming, grind, fs, cim

After shower and all, I got her to wear her black high heel pumps to extend her figure. Victoria gave a light rimming and sucked my toe a little also but expressed it's not something she always does so YMMV. Then she sucked my cock non stop, it's great seeing her beautiful shaved pussy in the mirror whilst she was sucking. It was so soft and gentle. Had to stop her before I came. After some dom'ed FS, she submissively received a huge load whilst I was standing up.

After I came out I wanted to see some of the other new girls. Choko came and said Hi who was quite cute and shapely, with bigger tits. And there was a very sexy thai girl. I thought it's enough for one morning and decided to leave. Then I saw Sue, running half naked out of the corridor with a towel on. I got instant boner and went back into the waiting room. Sue came and said hi, dressed in a body hugging miniskirt with the warmest smile, I was sold.

Sue
    Looks: short hair, cute face, tanned, gorgeous smile. Dressed for a cocktail party
    Style: full PSE style.
    Tits: big natural heavy set of Ds, cone shaped with pointy nipples and natural droop
    Body: size 10 voluptuous full bodied woman
    Pussy: untrimmed but naturally thin pubes
    Services: bbbj, catbath, fs, cim

Just like Victoria, she sucks non stop. But complete different style. Where as Victoria is a submissive GFE kitten, Sue was like a wild tiger. You can just feel that cute face bobbing up and down full of energy. I told her I just had Victoria and she said "so showered already?" and led me straight to bed, but then cleaned me up anyway with a catbath.

Whilst I handled the slender Victoria with care, I pounded Sue hard from behind because she's got such a great booty that just asking to be punished. All the time grabbing those heavy set of tits bouncing all over the place. Second load in 1.5 hours is not easy, but Sue sucked it out of me at the last minute with the timer going off. She also speaks great english btw.

All up it was 1 hour $230 + half hour $150. Decent price for 2 lovely girls. I wish they do doubles haha, haven't had a double blowjob for a while now.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good job mate , I though it was bro Cisco report when I seen the topic cause bro Cisco famous with his + and = sign lol .....

Thanks for the AR, Both of the Diamond Girls Are here this Afternoon!!
    Also many other different options of our Diamond girl
    Don't miss out on any of them^^
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Lol I see what you mean @yogurt, definitely don't want to be mixed up with the one and only "Mr worldnews from LA".

I'm planning another visit today, probably lose the + and = this time

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by womanisa View Post
    Having heard so much good reports and seen those sexy photos, wanted to book Victoria 2 weeks ago but she went on a couple of days holidays. So I waited for last Friday and called up. Originally I wanted to book a double with Sue, whom I've also read awesome reports about. Was told that Sue is running late and that the girls don't do doubles. So I booked Victoria for 1hour at 11am for her first shift of the day.

Victoria
    Looks: beautiful long hair, white skinned with red lipsticks. Straight out of a period drama.
    Style: GFE style
    Tits: round and nicely shaped, but had some work done
    Body: long and slender, tiny waist long legs
    Pussy: fully shaved
    Services: bbbj, ass rimming, grind, fs, cim

After shower and all, I got her to wear her black high heel pumps to extend her figure. Victoria gave a light rimming and sucked my toe a little also but expressed it's not something she always does so YMMV. Then she sucked my cock non stop, it's great seeing her beautiful shaved pussy in the mirror whilst she was sucking. It was so soft and gentle. Had to stop her before I came. After some dom'ed FS, she submissively received a huge load whilst I was standing up.

After I came out I wanted to see some of the other new girls. Choko came and said Hi who was quite cute and shapely, with bigger tits. And there was a very sexy thai girl. I thought it's enough for one morning and decided to leave. Then I saw Sue, running half naked out of the corridor with a towel on. I got instant boner and went back into the waiting room. Sue came and said hi, dressed in a body hugging miniskirt with the warmest smile, I was sold.

Sue
    Looks: short hair, cute face, tanned, gorgeous smile. Dressed for a cocktail party
    Style: full PSE style.
    Tits: big natural heavy set of Ds, cone shaped with pointy nipples and natural droop
    Body: size 10 voluptuous full bodied woman
    Pussy: untrimmed but naturally thin pubes
    Services: bbbj, catbath, fs, cim

Just like Victoria, she sucks non stop. But complete different style. Where as Victoria is a submissive GFE kitten, Sue was like a wild tiger. You can just feel that cute face bobbing up and down full of energy. I told her I just had Victoria and she said "so showered already?" and led me straight to bed, but then cleaned me up anyway with a catbath.

Whilst I handled the slender Victoria with care, I pounded Sue hard from behind because she's got such a great booty that just asking to be punished. All the time grabbing those heavy set of tits bouncing all over the place. Second load in 1.5 hours is not easy, but Sue sucked it out of me at the last minute with the timer going off. She also speaks great english btw.

All up it was 1 hour $230 + half hour $150. Decent price for 2 lovely girls. I wish they do doubles haha, haven't had a double blowjob for a while now.

Great AR womanisa. I got hard reading it.

Victoria and sue are hereeee
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Went and saw Sue again 2 weeks ago. She was wearing the red dress from her shop photo this time. I told her I booked her for a full hour and came just for her this time, not combined with Victoria like last time. She was quite happy. Stripped her naked the moment she walked in and got her to hear her sexy heels. Great sight to behold watching her tight bum and bouncing tits as she walks around in heels. After cumming in her mouth the first time, she commented it tasted a bit spicy (no it wasn't swallowing) and I told her I just had Peri Peri pizza lol. When she came back from the sink, she said "you are still hard" and straight down to another long bbbj. It wasn't long before a second "spicy" load hit the back of her throat.

And all these was only at the 30minute mark. We just laid there and relaxed for a while before she gave me a excellent massage. Whilst she was sitting on my back in the nude, her phone rang and she spoken in Korean for while before telling me it's Victoria lol. She wanted to find out about reasonable hotels in the city, nice but not too expensive. I recommended her serviced apartments instead and she agreed. Consider both Victoria and Sue aren't on the roster now, I assume they must've got a room and gone for a well deserved break. I hope they have a good time and come back refreshed for more cum tasting.

Banned
    ahhhh I like Sue.. but.. was peri peri pizza from mad pizza? I love that too...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Your wechat dont work lol
    tried many times to add.

Victoria is a lovely girl I've seen her a couple of times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Your wechat dont work lol
    tried many times to add.
    what do you meannnn woods boss! Gladesville wechat got blocked again please add new one Gladesvillebuffalord..
    if you meant my wechat, "J3rrychristmas" for you ^*^...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Victoria is a lovely girl I've seen her a couple of times.
    yes! Victoria, Sue, Romi my Favourite K girls
    I have lunch date with V on this Thursday.. hehe we'd have periperi pizza

Banned
    Christmas,

when Sue going to work again? i missed her and her natural melons

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    ahhhh I like Sue.. but.. was peri peri pizza from mad pizza? I love that too...
    Haha it was crust pizza on Vic Rd on the way to visit you guys.

Ah I was wondering what happened to the old WeChat account. It's where I get all the latest news and photos . Yep just added the new one, back in the game

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Christmas,

when Sue going to work again? i missed her and her natural melons
    Hey negi~~
    Sue works on this Saturday 11am to midnight @42. <3 san q ~~~~ (you can use my private coupon that day if you wantㅋㅋ)

Banned
    thanks Christmas,

will book Sue for 1 hr this sat
    sorry to pull Romi from your golf practice today , i thought i can help her with some warm ups ....in bed