Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of Visit : 24/01/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.ginzaclub.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am

Rates : 280/hour

Size/shape : nice busty Cs-Ds

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : catbath, BBBJ, spanish, CIM, COB

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely!!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

NOTE: this is one of many of my Ginza Club visits that I have been too lazy to report. So I am trying to report on all my visits before I truly forget them. So enjoy and forgive the spam

After a period of hiatus and finally saving up some money AND approaching the next payday I have finally been able to book a time with a girl I've been wanting to see for year at Ginza Club. Which was lovely Venus!!

Waited at the classic lounge room that has multiple plastic cups lying everywhere, until the voice com finally rang and told me to go to room 1 (which has been the room I was in with Lisa, from a previous visit).

When I entered I was greeted with a sexy and bubbly girl, and I knew I was immediately in for a treat.

(Welp I'll skip the whole shower and small talk section of any punt).

Onto the bed and right into a strong catbath and some amazing teasing, which really got my gears going!

Then onto my favourite event, the BBBJ, which was full of suction and full of spit and slurping. OMG it was amazing with hot handjob movements and great eye contacts and technique...geez, just thinking about it turns me on~

After a bit more I've moved Venus onto a lying position where I started to tit-fuck her, accompanied with occasional blowjob action as well. When finally I've shot my full 2 days worth right into her mouth, which was unbelievable satisfying.

We then laid together and had some quick chatter while entwined togther with legs and arms locked together, which was fun and enjoyable without a hint of feeling bored.

We then moved onto round two, with full of sex in both missionary and doggy style. Of course being round 2 I couldn't cum with sex alone, so to end the session Venus gave me an amazing head, with intense handjob until I came all over her tits while she kneeled before me. She was giving me such an intense handjob I was worried her hands were gonna fall off!!! But watching her push her tits up from underneath to receive my cum was so hawt that it was all worth it!!.

We then showered, chatted then we bid our farewell.

Was it worth it? Was it amazing? Did I have fun? Yes, yes AND YES!!

Welp that's all folks, until next time~