Having heard so much good reports and seen those sexy photos, wanted to book Victoria 2 weeks ago but she went on a couple of days holidays. So I waited for last Friday and called up. Originally I wanted to book a double with Sue, whom I've also read awesome reports about. Was told that Sue is running late and that the girls don't do doubles. So I booked Victoria for 1hour at 11am for her first shift of the day.

Victoria
Looks: beautiful long hair, white skinned with red lipsticks. Straight out of a period drama.
Style: GFE style
Tits: round and nicely shaped, but had some work done
Body: long and slender, tiny waist long legs
Pussy: fully shaved
Services: bbbj, ass rimming, grind, fs, cim

After shower and all, I got her to wear her black high heel pumps to extend her figure. Victoria gave a light rimming and sucked my toe a little also but expressed it's not something she always does so YMMV. Then she sucked my cock non stop, it's great seeing her beautiful shaved pussy in the mirror whilst she was sucking. It was so soft and gentle. Had to stop her before I came. After some dom'ed FS, she submissively received a huge load whilst I was standing up.

After I came out I wanted to see some of the other new girls. Choko came and said Hi who was quite cute and shapely, with bigger tits. And there was a very sexy thai girl. I thought it's enough for one morning and decided to leave. Then I saw Sue, running half naked out of the corridor with a towel on. I got instant boner and went back into the waiting room. Sue came and said hi, dressed in a body hugging miniskirt with the warmest smile, I was sold.

Sue
Looks: short hair, cute face, tanned, gorgeous smile. Dressed for a cocktail party
Style: full PSE style.
Tits: big natural heavy set of Ds, cone shaped with pointy nipples and natural droop
Body: size 10 voluptuous full bodied woman
Pussy: untrimmed but naturally thin pubes
Services: bbbj, catbath, fs, cim

Just like Victoria, she sucks non stop. But complete different style. Where as Victoria is a submissive GFE kitten, Sue was like a wild tiger. You can just feel that cute face bobbing up and down full of energy. I told her I just had Victoria and she said "so showered already?" and led me straight to bed, but then cleaned me up anyway with a catbath.

Whilst I handled the slender Victoria with care, I pounded Sue hard from behind because she's got such a great booty that just asking to be punished. All the time grabbing those heavy set of tits bouncing all over the place. Second load in 1.5 hours is not easy, but Sue sucked it out of me at the last minute with the timer going off. She also speaks great english btw.

All up it was 1 hour $230 + half hour $150. Decent price for 2 lovely girls. I wish they do doubles haha, haven't had a double blowjob for a while now.