Thread: First BBBJ experience on cracker

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First BBBJ experience on cracker

I just got back from asia 3 weeks ago. Was reluctant to post this because of so many bad reviews and shockers (I've had and had to walk away from). But here goes anyway.

Name: Carmen was her name but found on cracker under this phone number from this ad: http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRub...ul-hk/19290277 but looks like it's been changed now.

Date: 9/2/2017

Rate: $300 per hour
    Nationality: HK/Chinese
    Description: Fresh off the boat HK
    Services: LFK, BBBJ, FS in a couple of positions
    Looks: 7/10, body 6.5/10, service 8/10

So I after getting buzzed up to the apartment, I knock on the door and cute Carmen opens the door. She doesn't say anything but ushers me in the apartment. Using my limited cantonese I started to small talk with her and I hand over the money. She looks a little older than the pic suggests and probably about 1/2 a cup size smaller but she was very flirty with me and we seem to hit it off and that night I was feeling so horny! So she tells me to pop into the shower. As I pop out, she is in her sexy lingerie and giving me the come here finger. I step out of the shower and she wipes me down with a towel and then asks me if I wanted a massage. There's a massage table in the room and a massive bed in the room as well, but I told her I wanted a massage and went over to the massage table lying on my front. She started to put some oil on and rub my lower back and her technique wasn't too bad either - and probably suggests that she was a masseuse in her previous job. So this went on for about 30 mins (I think) and then she told me to turn over and by this time I was already hard. She started kissing my lower thighs and proceeded upwards to my balls and sucked on it a little and then went straight for my cock. Went for the BBBJ and technique wasn't too bad with strong suction up and down my cock and then licking the head I was massively turned on as it reminded me of me HK punts. It got to the point where I was afraid that I was going to blow too quickly so I told her to jump on top so hopped on top and rolled on a dom before slipping my hard cock into her wet HK pussy. She started riding me hard from the onset and I could her the table squeak that I was afraid that it could collapse at any moment. I grabbed onto her tits as she rode me and sucked them as she moaned like a Japanese AV star. I had to then change over in my final position at mish but got her to lie on her back on the massage table as I stood up and pushed her legs together on to my shoulders as I begin to pound away until I finally coulnd't hold it any longer and I blasted my load. My legs felt like jelly and I just wanted to sit down on the sofa next to the table. As I sat down, we started to chat about life, her studies and if this was her apartment. She mentioned Angelina who was her friend that answered the phone for her. She said that it was a couple of her friends helping each other work together but they come on different days and times but I need to ask Angelina. Looks to me like a group of independents are trying to work together and with different girls working on different days. If I every try again with another girl then I'll report back.

Overall YMMV but it helps if you know how to speak a little of their language and helps to get a better experience. I've attached a real photo of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks. Nice AR

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you for the AR.

Good to see there are legit private girls out there.....hard to believe most of the ads on Cracker/Backpage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow.. great review thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely one to try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her name is lucy liu ... lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review brother