Thread: Coomera Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Coomera Massage

These guys advertise on Backpage. Not hard to find...

Don't know how long the shop has been around. Massage shop operating from a house with no signage.

Called up and from the accent I was speaking to a Philipino girl, gorgeous, sexy and cute voice... got me right in the mood for a massage. Confirmed cash only and they operate from a house with the entrance directly opposite the pharmacy.

When I got there I knocked on the door only to realise it was unlocked! I stepped inside and was presented with a gorgeous 21 yr old (Approx) viet girl, short black dress which flared out at the bottom. With a huge and adorable smile, as she led me to the room every move she made, caused the dress bounce around (and she knew it) making me even more curious to discover what laid within...

As per normal I under went the ritualistic time spent alone just before the massage, contemplating life and how incredibly fucking hot these AML's are...

The massage was fantastic, instead of pumping the oil inter her hands then applying she'd pour it onto me then slowly but effectively spread the oil. I loved it when she poured the oil over my ass and let it slowly drip down over the tackle. Followed by an adorable "oops!". There was no hiding the tickle tackle it was phenomenal. Then came the flip, I opted for a feel of the twins only... but oh my god this girl had a body to die for... she let my hand wonder up her dress and wow... daredevil would have blown his fucking load... this girl squats and squats and squats, i have never had the honour of experiencing such a wonderful ass. I requested my unique style ending and she was happy to oblige.

Massage 8/10 $50 - 30mins (bit pricey for the goldy... i was surprised)
    ML 9/10 priceless
    Ending 9/10 $20 - Standard, $50 - upstairs, $100 for both up and down
    WIR - YES

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mind sharing the number of the place through PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Fun_Loving_Dude View Post
    These guys advertise on Backpage. Not hard to find...

Don't know how long the shop has been around. Massage shop operating from a house with no signage.

Called up and from the accent I was speaking to a Philipino girl, gorgeous, sexy and cute voice... got me right in the mood for a massage. Confirmed cash only and they operate from a house with the entrance directly opposite the pharmacy.

When I got there I knocked on the door only to realise it was unlocked! I stepped inside and was presented with a gorgeous 21 yr old (Approx) viet girl, short black dress which flared out at the bottom. With a huge and adorable smile, as she led me to the room every move she made, caused the dress bounce around (and she knew it) making me even more curious to discover what laid within...

As per normal I under went the ritualistic time spent alone just before the massage, contemplating life and how incredibly fucking hot these AML's are...

The massage was fantastic, instead of pumping the oil inter her hands then applying she'd pour it onto me then slowly but effectively spread the oil. I loved it when she poured the oil over my ass and let it slowly drip down over the tackle. Followed by an adorable "oops!". There was no hiding the tickle tackle it was phenomenal. Then came the flip, I opted for a feel of the twins only... but oh my god this girl had a body to die for... she let my hand wonder up her dress and wow... daredevil would have blown his fucking load... this girl squats and squats and squats, i have never had the honour of experiencing such a wonderful ass. I requested my unique style ending and she was happy to oblige.

Massage 8/10 $50 - 30mins (bit pricey for the goldy... i was surprised)
    ML 9/10 priceless
    Ending 9/10 $20 - Standard, $50 - upstairs, $100 for both up and down
    WIR - YES

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $80.00 for the hour which I thought was expensive so didn't go, no I'm regretting it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the worst massage ever at this joint today, the girl was from Nepal. I went for the 1hr option, I was out of there in 40 minutes. Expensive extras on offer very ordinary.
    Now the girl was attractive and talkative, after a few questions I worked she was tired. Gets up at 4.30am goes to bed at 11.30pm.
    The place itself is very clean it's in a house rooms are big and clean. Would I return not sure. $80 for 1hr is overs compared to other places. Extras $50 and $100.
    I'm gonna have to get the name of that Vietnamese lady.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dean69 View Post
    I had the worst massage ever at this joint today, the girl was from Nepal. I went for the 1hr option, I was out of there in 40 minutes. Expensive extras on offer very ordinary.
    Now the girl was attractive and talkative, after a few questions I worked she was tired. Gets up at 4.30am goes to bed at 11.30pm.
    The place itself is very clean it's in a house rooms are big and clean. Would I return not sure. $80 for 1hr is overs compared to other places. Extras $50 and $100.
    I'm gonna have to get the name of that Vietnamese lady.
    Yeah, I agree, the Vietnamese lady sounds great, I wish they all wore skirts. $80.00 an hour is a worrying trend, I thought that might include other things, but if they then want $100.00 it makes for an expensive punt, you can get F/S for $200. Mind you, that's a mine field finding a good one!😳

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $80 is usually all inclusive down the coast... will pass, rather head down to mermaid

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $80 is getting uptowards Bris prices and $100 is certainly way too expensive for the GC ,we need to ensure Bris prices dont start to creep in down the GC

I've been here a few times & enjoyed it - including a dual. the $80 has always been inclusive, where extras are available it involves topless or nude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    please PM me the name of the Vietnamese girl

thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    been to this shop a couple of times, have to say the younger girls need to pick their service as older ladies are out-servicing them

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

pm

Please pm me the address

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No need for a pm James do a little research you will find it easy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to the 'sister' shop of this one, which is at Oxenford, a few months ago.

One of the worst ive ever had.

I was walked into the room, got ready, and after 5 minutes the door opened but it was the receptionist lady telling me the massuese was coming in from home and was 5 minutes away

20 minutes later she showed up and rushed through a mechanical (and expensive) massage.

It only takes one bad experience sometimes and people wont return - i wont return, but its for a different reason.

The price.

I watched Brissy prices go up and up and up - most likely becuase they could, and us punters will pay it.

I dont want to sound like a tight ass, but $50 incl for a standard is where it's at. If there is more to it, sure pay more, or if the girl does something that is worthy of a tip then sure. But otherwise it is what it is.

Hopefully we dont see too much of the Brissy prices creep down the coast.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Visited here last week and met a young Chinese ML. Massage was average but did provide some tickles to build up. Touching and roaming is allowed. Went to up kneeled on top my head, that provided me some imagination. Left happy.