Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it okay to have a massage only?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    For me, I prefer 45 minute job. It's more guaranteed than the 30 minute job but less tiring than the one hour. The risk of geting $20 only is higher for the 30 minute as some clients want quickie or not have enough money. And more loss for the one hour : losing turns and big loss if getting vanilla clients. That's why I prefer the 45 minute job.
    I will often use that logic. Paying $50 in a 30 minute session is not good value, when I can get more "nude" time for the same money in a 45 or 60 session. So I usually only take the $20 HJ, especially if I don't know how good the girl will be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In all my time, I have only chosen to not go ahead with part 2 just once and it was when I was just starting... Preference is to get to part 2 sooner rather than later...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sometimes i want just a good massage and i do tip $20 extar just to make sure that she does not miss out ,n hey we all are here to make money right

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most girls expect at least $20 tips for 1/2 hour job. and 50 for 1 hour.
    The girl will be so disappointed as they are not getting the income.

If you don't want a happy ending, I would suggest that you still tip the poor girl something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    sometimes i want just a good massage and i do tip $20 extar just to make sure that she does not miss out ,n hey we all are here to make money right
    That's really kind and nice but I just wonder why don't you go to legit shop? There are plenty of good one along George st where sometimes I come there to fix my back. Also inside Westfield they have some Chinese massage shops which are good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    If you don't want a happy ending, I would suggest that you still tip the poor girl something.
    Great, Guvnor. My colleague was unlucky last Thursday when she got a 90-minute booking but didn't receive anything, even $5 tip.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only did this once because she just stated crying complaining about her ex and just totally put me off. I still tipped her $20

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was just following my friend and i really wanted to leave after seeing the lineup. However, my friend insisted staying and I just had massage only, but the girl knew that in advance...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I remember once it came to part 2 but I wasn't feeling my ML. So I tried to go without part 2 so no tipping. She was not a happy ML.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Better to go to legit shop

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sometimes when i get a girl thats particularly good at massage ib ask her if she'd be ok with just seeing her for the massage and they've always said yes. But then I've never did it. They're too tempting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't call them poor girls. $70 for flashing her body and touching a guy's dick.

A poor girl would be the girls working in Asian restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    I wouldn't call them poor girls. $70 for flashing her body and touching a guy's dick.

A poor girl would be the girls working in Asian restaurants.
    Don't take it so literally bro, it's just an expression.
    As mentioned a few times on this thread, most girls rely on the extras to boost their income.
    By that logic then, you would happily go to a rnt for massage only and walk out without tipping anything? That's up to you bro, but why not go to a legit place where tipping is not really expected.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't take it so literally bro, it's just an expression.
    As mentioned a few times on this thread, most girls rely on the extras to boost their income.
    By that logic then, you would happily go to a rnt for massage only and walk out without tipping anything? That's up to you bro, but why not go to a legit place where tipping is not really expected.
    Not sure how you came up with that logic. I simply stated, these MLs aren't poor and then gave a comparison of who is poor, in terms of what they relatively earn at work.

On a different matter, some of these rnt MLs provide much better massage than that from proper MLs. A conundrum if you are just after proper massage.

But I think it is ok to just ask for massage from rnt shops. I have done that a few times but would also give small tip because it is custom, but not an obligation.

Of course it is, you are the paying customer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, this is Australia mate, and you are the finacial consumor........
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Of course it is, you are the paying customer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, this is Australia mate, and you are the finacial consumor........
    You can of course, but not preference from ML because they want to earn tip and usually they don't massage for full duration.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    That's really kind and nice but I just wonder why don't you go to legit shop? There are plenty of good one along George st where sometimes I come there to fix my back. Also inside Westfield they have some Chinese massage shops which are good too.

Great, Guvnor. My colleague was unlucky last Thursday when she got a 90-minute booking but didn't receive anything, even $5 tip.
    sorry off the topic but why don't you work at Juliet/Ktown/Midas/Mastige?
    isnt it better to work those kind of place If you want to make money? just wondering... ^*^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12