Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it okay to have a massage only?

Banned

Question Is it okay to have a massage only?

I really enjoy massages from ML. Sometimes i want to walk out with only a massage. I know i can say no to part 2 but how do ML feel if i always deny part 2?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro if you just want a massage then you should go to a legit massage shop.
    There are lots of legit massage places, especially Thai ones.
    If you just get a massage in a R&T shop then the girl is gonna be really pissed off.
    I am not an expert on R&T shops, maybe bro Al can help out.
    But my understanding is the MLs main source of income is from the T and not from the R.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    If you just get a massage in a R&T shop then the girl is gonna be really pissed off.
    But my understanding is the MLs main source of income is from the T and not from the R.
    As bro rooter said, ML main income is from the extra as they only get between $30-$50 per hour just for massage only

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    She might kill you...so dont go lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    As bro rooter said, ML main income is from the extra as they only get between $30-$50 per hour just for massage only
    Sorry, I don't think they will get $50 per hour for massage only! Most are $15-$20 for 30 min , $20-$25 for 45 min, $25-$30 for the hr. So yes, tips are vital to their incomes .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mao View Post
    I really enjoy massages from ML. Sometimes i want to walk out with only a massage. I know i can say no to part 2 but how do ML feel if i always deny part 2?
    Very upset. Or they're very happy if you still pay tip.
    Massage is hard work. Very tiring. Do you think they will be ok? Only when clients are very dirty, or have diseases, weird...that makes mls feel ok to not to do part 2. Otherwise, they really don't want to welcome vanilla clients.
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Very well said.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry, I don't think they will get $50 per hour for massage only! Most are $15-$20 for 30 min , $20-$25 for 45 min, $25-$30 for the hr. So yes, tips are vital to their incomes .
    Haha ok bro AHLUNGOR, since I just assume what they get and I am sure you will have the right answer. 😅😅😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So that's why most ML want 30 minutes session rather than 1 hour session so they can earn more

So that's why most ML want 30 minutes session rather than 1 hour session so they can earn more
    That is correct.

Well, provided that each customers will pay the $50 tip so in an hour she can do 2 x 30 min and gets $100 tip vs $50 for the hr session. So most definitely, 30 min sessions are the most popular for mls !

Not to mention in general, punters who take the one hour session are more likely to want a decent massage and that is very tiring for the long day, vs the 30 min where punters usually just want a quickie or some even No part I , mls will love that !

Banned
    I actually ask because i think i read somewhere ML gets no money from the initial massage fee and only makes money from part 2 so i wanted to know if that's true.

I want to get back stepping but apparently only massage parlours have them.

Has anyone been to the Lidcombe across the station? I went there once and i think it's owned by just one woman so she collects the entire massage fee herself.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    But if they take a 30 min session, they might not get another customer for 30 mins or more, so they are worse off.

Any way if you don't want the T, just go to a legit shop and the girls will not be missing out on anything and you won't have to feel guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    But if they take a 30 min session, they might not get another customer for 30 mins or more,
    Why ? Why can't they get another customer after 30 minutes ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    In R&T shops the MLs definitely prefer 30 minutes sessions because their main source of income is the extras.
    30 Mins of Part 1 massaging for a ML is dead time.
    For WLs it's a bit more complicated.
    Technically, yes a WL will earn more doing 30 min sessions.
    But it's much harder work doing 30 min sessions and most WLs would prefer earning slightly less doing 1 hour sessions.
    But every WL is different.
    Some enjoy the "chat time" and some just want to fuck earn $, fuck earn$ fuck earn $ ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Why ? Why can't they get another customer after 30 minutes ?
    Because another one doesn't come. Depends on the shop I guess, but not all have queues of customers lined up waiting for a girl. Many of the shops I've been to, the girl will try to upsell a 30 min booking to longer; she is not likely to get 2 x30 min sessions in one hour.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Another related question - Would a WL at a FS shop be ok with no sex? Sometimes, we just want to have an intimate time with some DFK, DATY, BJ and free roaming on the side (which a lot of RnT places don't do). Still paying same lump sum in full.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it depends but most ML are dependent on the tips.

So if you are ok to pay tips for just a massage, sure they will ok. Otherwise, dont go.

When I first started this slippery slope, I based it on the shop. Unfortunately, I have said no to part 2 during this time because i did not do enough research. There was a time where I knew it was a RnT but the room was so dirty and the girl have this "I dont want to be here" vibe, that I just said no to part 2 and got out of there.

These days, I try to get a gauge of the place and girls before wasting our mutual time and money.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Don't see why not. She is there primarily for the money, not the sex. Its not like you're shortchanging her.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Because another one doesn't come. Depends on the shop I guess, but not all have queues of customers lined up waiting for a girl. Many of the shops I've been to, the girl will try to upsell a 30 min booking to longer; she is not likely to get 2 x30 min sessions in one hour.
    It happens during slow time, then girls want to get more money receiving from shop. They appreciate even $5.
    Well, provided that each customers will pay the $50 tip so in an hour she can do 2 x 30 min and gets $100 tip vs $50 for the hr session. So most definitely, 30 min sessions are the most popular for mls !

Not to mention in general, punters who take the one hour session are more likely to want a decent massage and that is very tiring for the long day, vs the 30 min where punters usually just want a quickie or some even No part I , mls will love that !
    Sometimes I feel very tired so I wish I can skip part 1, but it means clients have longer time to be naughty. More playful time, more tired, lol.
    For me, I prefer 45 minute job. It's more guaranteed than the 30 minute job but less tiring than the one hour. The risk of geting $20 only is higher for the 30 minute as some clients want quickie or not have enough money. And more loss for the one hour : losing turns and big loss if getting vanilla clients. That's why I prefer the 45 minute job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast