Thread: Penrith Hotlips - Vietnamese Megan - No Extra Charge for service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Penrith Hotlips - Vietnamese Megan - No Extra Charge for service

Girl: Megan
    Shop: Penrith Hotlips
    https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/

I checked about 373 website this week, and would like to book Tracy or Arkee. However, they are not working in last 2 days. Then booked Vietnamese Megen.

Tiffany welcomed me and led me to the room after I arrived. And Megen was preparing the room and setting inside. She looked young with school custom, slim body shape, like a typical Asian lady.

I went inside the room and shower with her at the beginning, BBBJ was also provided without any extra charge, the room was nice decoration in red theme, and I really enjoy the service with her by watching the mirror, enjoy the view back and forth. Shes quiet cooerative, and let me know she would like to change different positions and enjoy from different ways. I really enjoy the time with her, as shes not kind of person who lay down and let you finish by yourself.

Overall, I would recommend Megen, and they are one of the lowest prices in Penrith. Not sure if any one tried Tracy and Arkee before, they keep saying 100% photos in theior website and advertising, who looks styunning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovey View Post
    Girl: Megan
    Shop: Penrith Hotlips
    https://penrithasianbrothel.com.au/

I checked about 373 website this week, and would like to book Tracy or Arkee. However, they are not working in last 2 days. Then booked Vietnamese Megen.

Tiffany welcomed me and led me to the room after I arrived. And Megen was preparing the room and setting inside. She looked young with school custom, slim body shape, like a typical Asian lady.

I went inside the room and shower with her at the beginning, BBBJ was also provided without any extra charge, the room was nice decoration in red theme, and I really enjoy the service with her by watching the mirror, enjoy the view back and forth. Shes quiet cooerative, and let me know she would like to change different positions and enjoy from different ways. I really enjoy the time with her, as shes not kind of person who lay down and let you finish by yourself.

Overall, I would recommend Megen, and they are one of the lowest prices in Penrith. Not sure if any one tried Tracy and Arkee before, they keep saying 100% photos in theior website and advertising, who looks styunning.
    Arkee is no longer working in Penrith 373, Tracy and Amy are still good girls to try, but you need to call before you go because I saw other shops use Amy's photo, I think shes working among different shops and see which one is good for her now.