Establishment : No 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit : Aug 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.no5marrickville.com

Phone : 0417 888123

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, lovely slim figure with perfect C-cups, cute butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great service, lovely girl

My experience/comments : I’ve tried to book Marine before but she is very popular so yesterday I made sure I got in early and succeeded.

I was a couple of minutes early (as I’d found a nearby parking spot) and I was greeted by the lovely Jacinta who showed me to the room.

As I was paying Jacinta, Jennifer walked past and said hello (I’d seen her a couple of weeks ago) and I was soon joined by Marine.

She is pretty, with long dyed hair in a sort of blonde/pink colour, and was wearing a floral summer dress over a g-string (no bra). She was immediately friendly and cheerful.

We showered together – she has a lovely slim figure with a perfect pair of C-cups, a cute bum and good legs. She was fully shaved and has a tattoo on her back.

We stood by the bed for a hug and some kissing while she stroked my cock and I soon had to lie down.

We kissed some more and Marine knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my chest before moving up and plonked a tit in my mouth.

She then knelt beside me and sucked me while I fiddled with her pussy.

It was an excellent slow and sensual BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no hint of teeth, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. This was good as Marine was soon making the right noises and she sat upright to just stroke my cock while I licked her but she didn’t cum.

She dismounted and reached for a condom but it was a bit too soon so I asked for some more BJ.

Again Marine was kneeling beside me so again I played with her pussy, this time going for some insertion, but she clearly wasn’t keen as she soon moved round to kneel between my legs while blowing me.

I asked her to get a condom and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and we started with some cowgirl, which was great as she rode me passionately while I played with her tits.

She asked whether I wanted to fuck her so I requested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This too was great as she has a lovely butt but my hand was swiped away when I went for her arsehole.

Mish was next and I could easily have cum like that – more DFKing and looking down at her pretty face while she wrapped her arms around me and lightly stroked my back – but I wanted the CIM ending so I withdrew, lay down and Marine wiped me down.

She applied some lube and used her hands well and I came in her mouth. And she went on sucking me for a good while until I had to get her to stop and she spat in a tissue.

Marine knelt beside me for a chat while I recovered – her English is good.

She said she was from country Thailand and has been here for five years. She doesn’t seem to have set days at N5M but usually doesn’t work on weekends. And she used to work at Ginza.

The first buzzer was ignored but eventually I had to get up, shower, dress and, after a farewell hug and kiss, depart.

I can see why Marine is so popular.

I had a quick word with Jacinta on the way out – it was busy (as usual) in there today.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was she Jayla from Ginza?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Was she Jayla from Ginza?
    Apparently Marine was Patty at Ginza. Jayla is now working as Coco at N5M.

Fred

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post

Fred
    Cool, thanks for the info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post

Fred
    That's wrong info.

She was Patty in M5 and 42G before the Covid.
    She was never called Patty in Ginza.

She was called Ailene or Aileen (Not to be confused with the famous Alin btw) in Ginza Empire.
    Her Ginza review is below:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ghlight=Aileen

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only other thing id add, which I hadn’t seen before, is that she gives a mean pussy slide. Didn’t do it the first few times i saw her but somewhere along the way it became standard every time i see her

Marine also working today~~~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com