Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : 64 Alexander

Date of Visit : 17/2/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150 hr

Size/shape : slim great figure natural C cup tight body very sexy shaved.

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : full sex Bbbj pussy slide

Value for money/recommend? : yes great value.
i gave Mina a second visit last Friday and confirmed my thoughts that she is a real star down at 64 very good looking sexy great figure energetic , customer focused , loves getting off herself with 69 and Daty
Mina has seen me twice and I will be back again she has mentally recorded what I like and seems to go naturally from each position embrace and blow job to keep me hot and Kirby but not take me over the line to early which is what I like when seeing as girl no rush as she seems to be enjoying the time much as me.
Mina has a great blow job technique and her Asian cowboy are fantastic but Doggy is just great as she lays her head upon the bed to allow great deep penetration or thrusts back energetically to the rythm.
i have really enjoyed both encounters with her as she can also converse very easily which makes the experience better as you can connect with her personality easily.
I highly recommend a visit to this lovely lady .
as I right this I'm waiting for her to arrive to work so that I can enjoy her company again.
till next time.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)