Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 悉尼碰見過最好的莞式服務…22歲娜娜 @City 244, Best GUAN service in Sydney, 22 yrs old Nana @City244

Junior Member(有D料到)

悉尼碰見過最好的莞式服務…22歲娜娜 @City 244, Best GUAN service in Sydney, 22 yrs old Nana @City244

One year ago there was Bella from Taiwan, then comes Queenie from Malaysia and lately there is Chloe from Singapore. These girls all excels in services and now 244 finally bring us a true “Guan Services” girl……Nana.

It was early Saturday and got a surprise call from a familiar voice, it was Joe the former manager from 244. He told me he is back in 244 and has this new girl that I would like. Make a trip down to Paddington and my timing was not so good. Nana was busy but I saw the super cute Fiona in the line-up. Remembering the good report about her so took Fiona for a ride. Man this girl is full of GFE and does the best moaning. Shame she is finished with 244 last Saturday. Lucky me caught her on the last day. On the way out had a look at Nana, not bad and super cute and tiny girl. Joe said she is a star in VIP services and even better than Bella. I have faith in his recommendation so book her an hour for Sunday.

Turn up today morning and Nana was all ready. Take a closer look at her and she does remind me of Bella yet better looking and better tits. Same type of super tiny body and very friendly. We started in the inflatable and her skills simply shines. Obviously very well trained when she was working in China. The body slide is likely the second best I had in 244, only second to the legendary Sugar. The air mattress wasn’t exactly comfortable place to play so I told her to move on to the bed after 10 minutes into the body slide.

On to the bed and Nana goes into automatic mode starts with my back and leave almost no where untouched with her excellent tongue work. The signature is the lips and tongue massage on your back. The girl use her lips to pull the muscle up on you back, very interesting experience. None of the girls I mention above knows this technique which show how skilful Nana is. Into DD and she go crazy on my bud for almost 5 minutes. Sideways and circles….. it was so much fun!! She then give her mouth a good rinse before asking me to turn over. Again leave nowhere untouched with another round of her excellent tongue work. I was so eager to wait for her to work on my little brother and it did not disappoint. Great teasing with the tip of my cock with her tongue then slowly taking in the whole thing. Best part is unlike many girls Nana doesn’t mind you holding her head to guide the action. I think next time I will chose to mouth fuck her instead.

On goes the dom and I start pounding her hard. This is the part in my opinion is the most boring part cos sex is sex and it is difficult to make it more interesting. Nana’s super small body make is very easy to manoeuvre around the bed. I eventually find out that the best position to bang this horny thing is doggy and have her ass up high. Oh man It was such a sight in the mirror. Five minutes into this and I can feel myself cumming so told her to take the dom off and took her less than 2 mins to suck me all try and shoot till kingdom come in that tiny tiny little mouth of hers.

It was such an exhausting 45 minutes for me. Very fun action packed session with Nana. I ask Joe on the way out that how this shop keep getting girls like this. Of course he is not going to tell me. Just give me a good pad on the back and say “you keep an eye out mate!!They will keep coming….

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great report. Was DD and CIM extra or did you pay a tip for that?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    Thanks for the great report. Was DD and CIM extra or did you pay a tip for that?
    Officially you will always have to pay a tip for DD and CIM in Paddington 244 as it is not included in their VIP package. Having said that Nana never ask me for a tip, yet it doesn't feel right alter she has done all that so I tipped her $50.

Treat this girl nice and well, I am sure you will be rewarded accordingly

Junior Member(有D料到)
    First time I've heard of a GUAN service. Care to give this clueless brother a heads up on what it is? 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    GUAN stands for Dongguan. A former WORLD KNOWN sex capital of China. The competition of sauna are so tough that girls and owner try to out do each other by keep improving the services. Eventually the slang of "Dongguan ISO service" come out, AKA GUAN services. It mean the absolute pinnacle of girls service in the room with the client. Official there was 36 style in the Dongguan ISO list.

Dongguan is long gone as sex capital after the huge crack down in China but the slang keep being use. Although you will not find Nana give you the full 36 style but she is likely the closest to the original Guan Services you can find in Sydney.
    WOW I did not know this 😳. Thank you so much for educating me. Now I have to check her out - and find out what are the 36 styles on the Dongguan ISO list 😂

GUAN stands for Dongguan. A former WORLD KNOWN sex capital of China. The competition of sauna are so tough that girls and owner try to out do each other by keep improving the services. Eventually the slang of "Dongguan ISO service" come out, AKA GUAN services. It mean the absolute pinnacle of girls service in the room with the client. Official there was 36 style in the Dongguan ISO list.

Dongguan is long gone as sex capital after the huge crack down in China but the slang keep being use. Although you will not find Nana give you the full 36 style but she is likely the closest to the original Guan Services you can find in Sydney.
    And if anyone want to know what Dongguan services is all about, go watch the movie:

Due West, a sexual journey !

一路向西 !

Or google pictures of Daniella Wang !! Her body and the best movie scenes had appeared many times in my RnT thread !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    One year ago there was Bella from Taiwan, then comes Queenie from Malaysia and lately there is Chloe from Singapore. These girls all excels in services and now 244 finally bring us a true “Guan Services” girl……Nana.
    Hi remember reading your report of Bella and she was a cracker. How do you compare the two? Which one is better?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow thanks for sharing!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    Hi remember reading your report of Bella and she was a cracker. How do you compare the two? Which one is better?
    Nana is younger, better looking and the services feels more professional.

Apart from that they are quite similar, both tiny and give a highly erotic experience!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sounds like a service worth trying. Sign me up. Will definitely arrange a session with Nana

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It was early Saturday and got a surprise call from a familiar voice, it was Joe the former manager from 244. He told me he is back in 244 and has this new girl that I would like. ”
    He's been gone for a while. There are some good chicks like Hanna and Jessica while he was working in 244 back then. Lets hope he can bring back the good days!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It was early Saturday and got a surprise call from a familiar voice, it was Joe the former manager from 244. He told me he is back in 244 and has this new girl that I would like. Make a trip down to Paddington and my timing was not so good. Nana was busy but I saw the super cute Fiona in the line-up. Remembering the good report about her so took Fiona for a ride. Man this girl is full of GFE and does the best moaning. Shame she is finished with 244 last Saturday.
    .”
    Damn, what is this place doing to all the good girls man!!!! Don't know about OP's GUAN services but I can bet Fiona's GFE services is 200% better. That's a shame.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Damn, what is this place doing to all the good girls man!!!! Don't know about OP's GUAN services but I can bet Fiona's GFE services is 200% better. That's a shame.....
    Brother LH, seems your prayer has been answered. I see the shop pushing Fiona's report back up again. My bet is she is back on the roster. While you are there make sure you take a look at Nana. This horny little thing is just so pickupable (those who like small girls will know what I mean).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brother LH, seems your prayer has been answered. I see the shop pushing Fiona's report back up again. My bet is she is back on the roster. While you are there make sure you take a look at Nana. This horny little thing is just so pickupable (those who like small girls will know what I mean).
    Yes I can see her back on the roster. Must try to make time tonight.

I am sure Nana is a gem, your report on Bella was spot on and sure it is the same with Nana. Just I am hooked on Fiona right now and no matter what you show me will seem second class. I don't think Fiona will stay for much longer. May be than I will give Nana a go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service better than Queenie? Visited her a couple of times awhile back and she was the bomb at 244 but saying that I've never tried Guan style

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    Service better than Queenie? Visited her a couple of times awhile back and she was the bomb at 244 but saying that I've never tried Guan style
    I have not try Nana yet but saw her last week. Just the look is much better than Queenie and she is just as short as Queenie, May be a bit more shorter but with out all the excess that Queenie had. My oly problem will be she is actually too skinny, but it ok for a girl this small.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    Queenie is very smart. She know she cannot win in the line up so she is willing to do almost everything in the room and it seems to work for her. Reading OP's report seems Nana is simply more professional. Don't expect some big surprise as VIP services from girls in city 244 is quite up there already, there aren't much more room to improve

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dongguang service .... Would like to try

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been busy lately but manage to squeeze in a session with Nana last week. Spectacular services from a really tiny little girl. 200% services oriented girl.

Note if you can't speak Mandarin and you want the girl to talk to you as well as doing it, you may want to avoid Nana as her English is almost zero. Apart from that you are guarantee a full on 45/60 minutes session with Nana.

I will write a full report if I can find time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast