Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Share your stories of punting debauchary

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Someone started a topic asking this question about everyone. The thread bombed. No-one wanted to give away jackshit.

I'll tell you what speechwriter, give me your multiple choice speculations about what I do and I'll say which one is the closest.

As Javier Bardem memorably said in No Country for Old Men "That's the best I can do."

(a) change management consultant
    (b) gastroenterologist
    (c) stonemason
    (d) vet
    (e) undertaker

PS: Great film. Love the coin toss scene at the gas station.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Almost all my adult life has been total sexual debauchery.
    Debauchery is my "normal".
    The only thing I haven't tried is homosexuality, not because I have a moral objection, but just because I am not wired that way, blokes just don't turn me on.
    There was a period in my 20s where I was really into Taoism and Buddhism and was celibate for several years.
    But apart from that all my adult life has been casual sex, swingers parties, orgies, threesomes (MMF and FFM), foursomes, moresomes, gangbangs, BDSM, fetish, kink etc.
    But for the last few years I have been in sexual semi retirement.
    My idea of semi retirement is fucking 2 or 3 young Asian WLs per week.
    It's my version of sitting in a comfy chair, having a cup of hot cocoa, and reading a good book.
    The final thing I will try when I am in full retirement will be a loving monogamous relationship - that will be the ultimate debauchery for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingyema View Post
    My most debauched story occured in the back store room of a women's leather goods with a milf at Chatswood Chase.

Ah the memories, never thought fucking a mature aged woman was going to be that great. Especially in an unsual location and spurnof the moment type of thing where sexual tension broke loose.
    Reminds me of many, many, years ago...
    Roselands, in the old "grace bros" store, getting lost in the back area and asking a fellow employee (older female) for directions, she grabbed by the hand took me into a large cupboard sized room and showed me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    change management consultant
    Is there such a job? When asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I never had an answer. In fact, for a good while I didn’t have an answer even after I’d grown up. Maybe I still haven’t grown up. But as a boy if I had an answer, I doubt “change management consultant” would have burst from my lips.

stonemason
    Not a mason, no, but sometimes I get stoned.

vet
    There is another one pulled out of a hat. Vet? I’m not even into dogging.

gastroenterologist
    That’s almost right Speechwriter! I have entered gastro tracts, both ends, so in that sense I am a gastroenterologist.

undertaker
    All those chemicals and fluids and pale dead things? ahh, no, not for me..

Mate, thanks for your speculations, but I’m afraid they aren’t close. I’m not a waged employee, I can tell you that.

Banned
    Hilarious God member. Good replies

Banned
    I was with a WL yesterday. She likes to talk about some of her experiences. Recently two Asian men who had met over some adult forum booked her. One of the men wanted to fuck another man up the shitter so they arranged to meet with her and her job was to suck off the men to get them hard and then the men would fuck each other's arses. They did not fuck her.

She also showed me one interesting photo on her phone. You know when you go to say a footy match and people dress up in those coloured skintight costumes which are say red, yellow or green etc and it covers their whole body including their face like spiderman. Well this customer is sitting on her couch with one of those outfits on in black, with a hole in it where his cock goes and his very big dick fully erect and balls are poking out, the only bit of flesh on display. Apparently he bought three different colours and kept changing them. These girls should write books of their experiences as that would be a good read.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter
    I've never been involved in anything like it since.
    Great story! Good fun all round even though it was ok a mmmff is a full house lol

I got a prostate massage from a girl at stilettos. She knew it was going to be messy but I didn't lol
    Just a note, douche ur asshole before getting a prostate massage or expect shit to come out lol. And she jerked me off while ass fking me. Great times.

It was fking awesome though, one of the best unique feelings. She also lowered her pussy onto my feet and I feet fked her, imagine fingering a girl but I dunno better. It's another unique feeling when a girl knows what she is doing.

She also ran ice down my back and on my butt hole for some fire and ice.

Same girl also taught me how to eat pussy ahhahahahah

While licking her clit u pretty much rub ur nose / bit between ur nose and teeth on the boney bit above the clit.

Sadly I don't eat pussy much now days as I have had a few too many smelly pussy lols

Last pussy I ate was strawberry and a fantastic 69 from barbie both from ginza

Fk.... that 69 was off the chain

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love this thread, thanks for starting it !
    I guess I haven't done anything to out of norm but one thing I would love to is to do a WL with door open.
    Another something I can share is that I went to couple's club and met an older couple, female was in her 50s and she gave me a real good BJ kerns down while I was having a chat with her husband over Sydney properties ...(awkwardly)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar

I'll tell you what speechwriter, give me your multiple choice speculations about what I do and I'll say which one is the closest.
    Jumping on the badwagon:

• Freelance writer

Banned
    Cunninglinguist is the forum’s most valuable archival researcher and forensic detective. In fact, he is the only one. So his speculations and even some of his conclusions are not wind.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Freelance writer
    But spare me from this suggestion and fate. That would be hard scrabble. Good for the ego maybe, but terrible for the pocket.

Imagine. Even to earn as little as $50k a year, you’d have to convince someone, somewhere, to give you, on average, a $1000 every week, just for your thoughts. Every week. And that includes Easter, Christmas and all of the January holiday season. And even that highly unlikely achievement for a pissweak 50k a year.

Holy shit.

In fact, on this topic, I remember reading in the Herald the results of a survey of freelance creatives such as actors, painters, writers and the like. They are lucky to earn on average 10-15k a year from their field. That is on average. The more successful ones get a lot more than that. So imagine the peanuts left over to divide amongst the majority who make up the rest of the average. Don’t put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington!

But now I’ve got the worry of living up in my posts to Cunninglinguist’s worthy estimation. I am comforted by the knowledge that he is a much better forensic detective than he is literary critic. So that takes some of the pressure off me.

Actually, I run an online and real world business (just me.) It is profitable enough, even though that is like asking how long is a piece of string. You can never have too much of that!

Banned
    the Herald
    Speaking of the Herald, I laughed the other day when I read it being called, for its unwavering advocacy, The Sydney Morning Homosexual

Banned
    I knew it!

Internet entrepreneur was gunna be my next guess!

And re The Sydney Morning Homosexual -- [edited on the advice of someone who calls himself God].

Look forward to your next musing GM.

Banned
    Hi Speechwriter, stick with Paul Newman!

subscribing

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Cunninglinguist is the forum’s most valuable archival researcher and forensic detective. In fact, he is the only one. So his speculations and even some of his conclusions are not wind.

But spare me from this suggestion and fate. That would be hard scrabble. Good for the ego maybe, but terrible for the pocket.

Imagine. Even to earn as little as $50k a year, you’d have to convince someone, somewhere, to give you, on average, a $1000 every week, just for your thoughts. Every week. And that includes Easter, Christmas and all of the January holiday season. And even that highly unlikely achievement for a pissweak 50k a year.

Holy shit.

In fact, on this topic, I remember reading in the Herald the results of a survey of freelance creatives such as actors, painters, writers and the like. They are lucky to earn on average 10-15k a year from their field. That is on average. The more successful ones get a lot more than that. So imagine the peanuts left over to divide amongst the majority who make up the rest of the average. Don’t put your daughter on the stage Mrs Worthington!

But now I’ve got the worry of living up in my posts to Cunninglinguist’s worthy estimation. I am comforted by the knowledge that he is a much better forensic detective than he is literary critic. So that takes some of the pressure off me.

Actually, I run an online and real world business (just me.) It is profitable enough, even though that is like asking how long is a piece of string. You can never have too much of that!
    Right I know who you are now!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back to the topic ...
    I have a fantasy of meeting a WL right after she received CIM from her last customer ... and have DFK with her

Banned
    Sorry Devilex, but there are several emotji that sum that idea up better than words can:

In fact that is a sentence in itself!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilex View Post
    Back to the topic ...
    I have a fantasy of meeting a WL right after she received CIM from her last customer ... and have DFK with her
    Happy Mardi Gras !!

Banned
    I think Devilex is pulling our legs ahlungor.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think Devilex is pulling our legs ahlungor.
    I think that Devilex has a WL as a girlfriend, so it may be an acquired taste.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast