First thing first, this is a water down report as this girl is just that good but some stuff is just not reportable. I am confident brothers who tried my recommendation before will understand.

So I was looking at their updated roster and saw two new Taiwanese. Give Joe a call and ask what is his take on these two girls? He told me there is actually three new girls. Bunny and Candy is from Taiwan and Annie is from China. And he is very honest as he said Candy is soso but Annie and Bunny is good. Then there is Chloe as a safe bet so I know it won’t be a trip wasted so head straight down.

The three new girls come and say hello. I must emphasize this is why I like to see the girls before I pay and appreciate the honesty of 244 staff. I feel sorry for that new girl Candy as she doesn’t stand a chance with the other girls in such a line up. Annie was the slim and sexy type, perfect for brothers who like that type of figure. Bunny is curvier, typical Taiwanese feel, and I can see her “asset” elevating her t-shirt. After Fiona I have now develop a Taiwan fever so picked Bunny.

I like Taiwanese cos I know the place well, talking to girls about their home country it is a good and quick ice breaking tool. Works well with Fiona and same with Bunny. We talk for a good 5 minutes while she was on my lap. My hands were busy examining what is going to be served. Soon she started undressing me and give me a passionate DFK, very good start. She took me to the shower and there was plenty of play in the shower. Start with her hand then ass play on my cock. Then she got me sit down on the side and give me a BBBJ in shower. Then shower play finish with her sitting on my lap and give me a pussy slide. The whole shower experience is just WOW. Never had that before.

Once bunny dry me up she lead me to the bed and start another round of her excellent kissing and slowly going down to nipples and eventually start working on my cock again. Very good skills on BBBJ and if I was in my good form, I would have CIM her. She slowly switched to 69 and I had a good taste of her pussy with some light fingering. That muscle action of her pussy was quite something and I know this is going to be a good fuck and I was not wrong…..

She slipped on the dom without me noticing it so when she go straight down on my cock I though she BBed me. Then I feel the dom with my hand, damn sneaky girl!! She was very horny after all that 69 and finger action. Her vagina muscle goes on full action and man she is like her name, full of energy. I practically just lay there for a good 10 minutes and just let her heaps and pussy do the work, another first that I never experienced before. I switched to me on top and started pounding her hard. Again her muscle is really working the magic and before I have the chance to switch to doggy, I blow my load while our tongue was twisted together. We were both exhausted after all that action a rest in each other’s arms for a bit. She seems not had enough and still rubbing her hands round my nipples then my cock.

I would be able to go for another round if I had taken an hour but it was not going to be today. I suggested we go clean up and even at the cleaning up shower she was very playful. Little Lonely Heart was up again when we all clean up and she give my cock a tap and said “you be good now!!” Man I so tempted to extend but just have to watch my spending so just get dress and say my goodbye. There was no short of hugs and kisses on our way out. She got me wet dreaming all the way on my trip back home. What a spectacular girl!!