Thread: 新悉尼第一台湾女神Bunny, A NEW No1 Goddess, I bet my name on it!! Best in my 10+ year play!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

新悉尼第一台湾女神Bunny, A NEW No1 Goddess, I bet my name on it!! Best in my 10+ year play!!

First thing first, this is a water down report as this girl is just that good but some stuff is just not reportable. I am confident brothers who tried my recommendation before will understand.

So I was looking at their updated roster and saw two new Taiwanese. Give Joe a call and ask what is his take on these two girls? He told me there is actually three new girls. Bunny and Candy is from Taiwan and Annie is from China. And he is very honest as he said Candy is soso but Annie and Bunny is good. Then there is Chloe as a safe bet so I know it won’t be a trip wasted so head straight down.

The three new girls come and say hello. I must emphasize this is why I like to see the girls before I pay and appreciate the honesty of 244 staff. I feel sorry for that new girl Candy as she doesn’t stand a chance with the other girls in such a line up. Annie was the slim and sexy type, perfect for brothers who like that type of figure. Bunny is curvier, typical Taiwanese feel, and I can see her “asset” elevating her t-shirt. After Fiona I have now develop a Taiwan fever so picked Bunny.

I like Taiwanese cos I know the place well, talking to girls about their home country it is a good and quick ice breaking tool. Works well with Fiona and same with Bunny. We talk for a good 5 minutes while she was on my lap. My hands were busy examining what is going to be served. Soon she started undressing me and give me a passionate DFK, very good start. She took me to the shower and there was plenty of play in the shower. Start with her hand then ass play on my cock. Then she got me sit down on the side and give me a BBBJ in shower. Then shower play finish with her sitting on my lap and give me a pussy slide. The whole shower experience is just WOW. Never had that before.

Once bunny dry me up she lead me to the bed and start another round of her excellent kissing and slowly going down to nipples and eventually start working on my cock again. Very good skills on BBBJ and if I was in my good form, I would have CIM her. She slowly switched to 69 and I had a good taste of her pussy with some light fingering. That muscle action of her pussy was quite something and I know this is going to be a good fuck and I was not wrong…..

She slipped on the dom without me noticing it so when she go straight down on my cock I though she BBed me. Then I feel the dom with my hand, damn sneaky girl!! She was very horny after all that 69 and finger action. Her vagina muscle goes on full action and man she is like her name, full of energy. I practically just lay there for a good 10 minutes and just let her heaps and pussy do the work, another first that I never experienced before. I switched to me on top and started pounding her hard. Again her muscle is really working the magic and before I have the chance to switch to doggy, I blow my load while our tongue was twisted together. We were both exhausted after all that action a rest in each other’s arms for a bit. She seems not had enough and still rubbing her hands round my nipples then my cock.

I would be able to go for another round if I had taken an hour but it was not going to be today. I suggested we go clean up and even at the cleaning up shower she was very playful. Little Lonely Heart was up again when we all clean up and she give my cock a tap and said “you be good now!!” Man I so tempted to extend but just have to watch my spending so just get dress and say my goodbye. There was no short of hugs and kisses on our way out. She got me wet dreaming all the way on my trip back home. What a spectacular girl!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Lonely heart a month ago you said you were suck in by Fiona .

30days later we now have a new Sydney Taiwan Goddess? May be its just your are so easy to sunk.....like a dinghy

Didn't realise that lonely heart is actually Chinese?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha,Both of you loved barking at each other
    As chinese word 狗咬狗骨

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Didn't realise that lonely heart is actually Chinese?
    I am actually quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, quarter Italian and most important quarter Martians! So I have access to all the triads and hi tech to make ALG disappear, I am keeping a low profile though so CIA ASIO and MI6 can't find me.

Jokes aside, to answer my friend ALG's question. Its 2017 and there is Google translate. Seems the adding of a Chinese intro is very well received. So when I come out from the session with Bunny. I already have the title "New Sydney number one Taiwanese goddess" in mind. I key that into Google translate and ask John (the reception) if the wording make sense. He change it a bit and I have it saved.....simple!!

The official translate was:

New Sydney number one Taiwanese goddess > 新悉尼第一台灣女神, look close enough to me and thanks to John for helping!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I like Taiwanese cos I know the place well, talking to girls about their home country it is a good and quick ice breaking tool. Works well with Fiona and same with Bunny. We talk for a good 5 minutes while she was on my lap. My hands were busy examining what is going to be served. Soon she started undressing me and give me a passionate DFK, very good start. She took me to the shower and there was plenty of play in the shower. Start with her hand then ass play on my cock. Then she got me sit down on the side and give me a BBBJ in shower. Then shower play finish with her sitting on my lap and give me a pussy slide. The whole shower experience is just WOW. Never had that before.
    Hmm! to do that, you must be in room 8 the big room. did you do standard or VIP?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by alot View Post
    hahaha,Both of you loved barking at each other
    As chinese word 狗咬狗骨
    I have to say when LH and ALG is involve in the same thread, that thread is determined to be derailed. Yet it is one of the few fun things left in this forum.

Having said that the two seem to have less cross fire lately. Must be too busy with ML / WL!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4thai View Post
    I have to say when LH and ALG is involve in the same thread, that thread is determined to be derailed. Yet it is one of the few fun things left in this forum.

Having said that the two seem to have less cross fire lately. Must be too busy with ML / WL!

Well, Mr LH and I visit different shops usually!

When he spends big in shops like 244, it's a bit too rich for me. And then at the other end of the scale he has those absolute bargains in the inner west where I don't go, so what's left are the cbd RnT shops which are always overcharging in his view but those are just my usual playground due to if nothing else - location, location , location !

So there you go, but over the years we did have some common grounds even though they were few and far between.

Each to his own though.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bunny has exceptional service, try her guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Hmm! to do that, you must be in room 8 the big room. did you do standard or VIP?
    It was only standard services but there was no small room available, and she was nice enough to join me in the shower. Otherwise the experience will be much less fun.

I did pay her a tip for all the fun stuff not included in standard services.

Didn't you live very close by? this one you should give it a try!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    It was only standard services but there was no small room available, and she was nice enough to join me in the shower. Otherwise the experience will be much less fun.

I did pay her a tip for all the fun stuff not included in standard services.

Didn't you live very close by? this one you should give it a try!!
    Both Annie from CMK's report and Bunny sound very nice and very fun. Will head down either tonight or tomorrow night to feed my poor little brother. He had been hungry for a while.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it seems Brother Lonely heart's "NEW No1 Goddess" has short live her crown. Call last night and she was not on shift. Just now check roster an was removed.

They added another new girl though

Just wonder if its a name change or different girl?? This girls looks soooooo hot!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    it seems Brother Lonely heart's "NEW No1 Goddess" has short live her crown. Call last night and she was not on shift. Just now check roster an was removed.

They added another new girl though

Just wonder if its a name change or different girl?? This girls looks soooooo hot!!
    Ah.....HELLO!!

Bunny.... New Sydney number one Taiwanese goddess

Tia, new fresh China arrival (from roster).

Obviously different girl lar