Thread: Double with Lesbian experience

Senior Member(無間使者)

Double with Lesbian experience

It’s been too hard lately to book a double in my favourite place, Ginza. I only want AU/J/K girls. I dont like C/T. But it’s always so hard to make a booking there these days. everytime i want to make a double booking, almost always have to convince the receptionist that I HAVE booked these a,b,c,d,…. girls for double in the past. But the response I get is always: “AU/K/J girls NEVER do double”

So i made my way to Centerfolds. And turns out they can arrange a double with 2 au girls.

When I arrived, I realised, this is the best interiors compared to any establishments i’ve been to. But it does come at a price. But no need to discuss the place. Lets talk about the girls. So i went into the private viewing room. And make arrangements with reception.

I thought to myself, i dont want just double this time, but i want lesbian experience. Had to pay $480 then + $150 + $150 for the lesbian experience bit.

One of the girl was 21 and the other one 30 (although advertised as 22). They FOAM’ed at each other on top of me, then I asked them to do 69 and DATY each other while i watch and finger them.

The rest, the normal stuff you’d get in a double

Boom, done.

Exited the building through a secret pathway.

Was it worth the extra cost? Not really. I just wished it was easier to arrange a double at Ginza. I’d pay the extra premium to Ginza if it’s easier to book a double with J/AU/K girls there

By the way, this is by no means a complaint post. Ginza is still my #1 go to place

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow. sounds like a nice time had by all. pretty expensive though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is expensive but delivers the goods

I had a straight double here also, one blonde one brunette

A great experience with two babes