Thread: Chanel Thai cock worship

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chanel Thai cock worship

Think same girl at n5m with same name but may need others to confirm.
    Cute, attractive young thai girl. English was ok has a nice curvy figure with b-c cups. Got down to business pretty quickly, standard cg, doggy, finished mish, all good. Finished 10 min early in 30 min session as she was really keen to give me a massage
    Only slight negative I definitely felt she thinks my cock is the customer not me. Was very focused on getting me hard, bbbj, hj, oil. Recommend if this sounds like your sort of punt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    Think same girl at n5m with same name but may need others to confirm.
    Cute, attractive young thai girl. English was ok has a nice curvy figure with b-c cups. Got down to business pretty quickly, standard cg, doggy, finished mish, all good. Finished 10 min early in 30 min session as she was really keen to give me a massage
    Only slight negative I definitely felt she thinks my cock is the customer not me. Was very focused on getting me hard, bbbj, hj, oil. Recommend if this sounds like your sort of punt
    So she took a liking to the little guy and not the big guy. I guess not everyone can be focused on both but at least she took care of the little guy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OneandDone View Post
    I definitely felt she thinks my cock is the customer not me.
    hahaha, thats funny.
    if my cock ever gets a job and learns to drive, then he knows where to go to get worshipped.