Thread: Brissie CBD/Valley

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brissie CBD/Valley

Been punting for a while and stumbled across this site. Always keen for something new and I have seen a few posts on good options in the city, but they are all old, so I thought I set up a new one and see what the experience has been lately. (BTW - I figured out SSDS, but still dunno where SS is yet)

Real Thai Massage - Great massage - Have been a regular for a while. Private rooms, back walking and stretching. Highly recommended. I know it depends on the girl, but I have tried a few now and only had one dud...and one who is great.

Tantric - Hit and miss. Can be a little short on time and ... careful as not everything is always as it seems.

Bodycare Ka-Huna - Only had 2 here, standard pricing (it seems). One OK, one worth discussing further Very enthusiastic.

So - from the CBD to the Valley, what are the best punts?

I'll check some names of other places that I had no luck at and post back later...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a punt at Thai Indulgence Massage & Spa a year or so ago. Washed your feet when you walk in.

What I remember was small rooms and an average, very legit massage. I note there are a lot of positive comments for this place...perhaps I should try again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffsouthwell View Post
    .... I note there are a lot of positive comments for this place...perhaps I should try again.
    If you don't mind me asking where have you heard positive things about this place. I've always known this place to be legit. The few times i went (about a year now) they told me to keep boxers on

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah...I thought I'd try it, but nothing has changed. OK massage, keep underwear on...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to real thai massage quite a few times now, and I agree the massages have been pretty good, but i never got any hits that there is more on offer. Is there more on offer or is it Legit only?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzalbuz View Post
    I've been to real thai massage quite a few times now, and I agree the massages have been pretty good, but i never got any hits that there is more on offer. Is there more on offer or is it Legit only?
    Seriously? Thats truely one of the great mysteries of our time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I guess that depends what questions you ask...just be subtle...younger people always need cash...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a new Thai massage above momo chicken on Albert street.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    There is a new Thai massage above momo chicken on Albert street.
    Is that Sawatdee Thai? If so been there twice 1st time good msg 2nd time crap. Different girls. No more when i went.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nias massage. Close to China Town. Excellent massage and she puts a smile on your face. lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Momo chicken. Hmmmm. Fried chicken downstairs and choked chicken upstairs.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Urban Thai Adelaide St - totally legit but good massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nias for sure. Awesome strong massage. Ended very happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hit up Star, first time unhappy and with a comment being that this is becoming the norm

hard to find somewhere on an hour lunch break in the cbd!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been a regular at Real Thai for a while now ... often hit and miss ... Massage is great. This place is more legit and never any complaints, N***a knows how to work the knots, but there is 1 there that is just exceptional - I think her name is a***e...not real sure, but is usually happy to go the extra mile !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its seems strange that guys on here pay $40-$50 for a half hour massage and then pay extra for a HJ .... why not cut to the chase and go for a hot Asian offering FS for $120-$130 ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me
    Its about the time & petrol to find this HAB with so many hags I've given up
    Shop HABs are generally far more sociable. So you can kid yourself which makes the experience more satisfying
    Also shops aren't as dangerous for a variety of reasons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by racer17 View Post
    Nias for sure. Awesome strong massage. Ended very happy
    It's more rare that you get a legitimately good massage by someone who knows what they are doing. This one is down as "not for the looks, but for the results" category - of which there are but a few and I'm happy to give my custom to when the occasion calls lol.