Thread: Asian Smithfield Got treated unfairly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Asian Smithfield Got treated unfairly

on Saturday night i went into Asian for a regular punt

walk in to the store and straight away asking for girl Vicky and the Lady boss said she is busy but might be about

to come out and ask me to wait abit on the sofa ....i said cool i will wait

later on shop gotten super busy and group of 4-5 people came in (already wait around 30min)

then i saw Vicky came out and i stand up and talk to the lady boss said vicky came out

then she reply she is book out etc if u can't wait for another hour come back tommorow

at that point i feel upset and i go and sit down and maybe i will try someone new .....

then she ask all girl to the room for these 4-5 people to pick that came in later than me and this including Vicky

at this point i was like WTF is going on i thought she have booking why she go to the room for that big group of people to pick while im waiting like idoit

i stand up and talk the guy there and he said there is nothing he can do as that lady is running the show ......

i got pretty upset and about to leave but i thought why don't i go to confront that lady boss and see if she gonna come around for me

then the dude that i just talk to tell me not to do that ....i was like alright mate i don't like this at all and hope it didn't happen next time

and then i leave .......this is worst experience i ever have at this place or at any other places

u can not treat a single customer like that just coz u favor more business opptunity .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    shit go, what a fucking waste of time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there once, would never go back again personally.

you are just a number to them, they could not care less about you, sad but true!

Banned
    Don't go back. Even as a regular at some shops you can get treated badly at times. Lied to, pretending girl is busy when the girl does not want to see you, turning up for a booking only to find the girl is not there etc. Happens to all of us, you just have to move on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the shy View Post
    which store is this?
    72 asian smithfield

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    Don't go back. Even as a regular at some shops you can get treated badly at times. Lied to, pretending girl is busy when the girl does not want to see you, turning up for a booking only to find the girl is not there etc. Happens to all of us, you just have to move on.
    thats true man i just don't want the same thing happen to other punters ....its such a shame that the person who run it has no business sense to keep the regular happy

oh well im gonna move on to other area and keep exploring new possbility ...like one old mate has told me : if ur pocket is full of hot cash and u worry u don't get pussys?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    walk out and go somewhere else.
    spread the bad treatment so no one else experience it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with everyone. If they know you're a regular and still treat you that way....Time to move shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a business most places. A receptionist or girl may like you but they just look at the money possibilities. And this includes the high end places like Ginza.

Banned
    We are walking ATM's in the shops eyes. Nothing more

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been there dozens times and never had a problem at all apart from the occasion dud woman which has happens all over Sydney. In the general area I'd only recommend it and Nirvana at Pendle Hill, the other places around there are dingy, in weird locations (if open locations are an issue for you), have crap wl/s and bad atmosphere.

I would guess maybe that group had come in already before you, found out it was busy, person in charge said come back later and they did. Maybe they are friends or people involved with the owners and thus the manager has to keep them happy before you? Or maybe they already paid up front to have all the girls ready for them when they come in? But since you didn't ask the woman in charge you don't really know why it happened.

As for being a "regular", these places go through hundreds of guys a day/night. Unless you chat with the owners/manager repeatedly and spend thousands of dollars a month or are very physically distinctive they've probably forgot everything about you within 2 hours.

Take it as a chance to try somewhere new.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman View Post
    We are walking ATM's in the shops eyes. Nothing more
    It's more complicated than that. They are selling a service, for a price. It's not like they take ur money and tell u to
    fk off. Lol

If u behave urself and treat ppl with respect then they will treat u well - most of the time..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah that was unfair if you were waiting in line first

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by eltran View Post
    I've been there dozens times and never had a problem at all apart from the occasion dud woman which has happens all over Sydney. In the general area I'd only recommend it and Nirvana at Pendle Hill, the other places around there are dingy, in weird locations (if open locations are an issue for you), have crap wl/s and bad atmosphere.

I would guess maybe that group had come in already before you, found out it was busy, person in charge said come back later and they did. Maybe they are friends or people involved with the owners and thus the manager has to keep them happy before you? Or maybe they already paid up front to have all the girls ready for them when they come in? But since you didn't ask the woman in charge you don't really know why it happened.

As for being a "regular", these places go through hundreds of guys a day/night. Unless you chat with the owners/manager repeatedly and spend thousands of dollars a month or are very physically distinctive they've probably forgot everything about you within 2 hours.

Take it as a chance to try somewhere new.
    bro im first and i know that but i guess anyone will not feel great when someone jump in front of u at any situation especially when u have waited for a while

anyway its not like same money i can't spend some where else , there still plenty more fish to fry , i just want to let people know my experience just incase any punter

go out for punting and end up getting no punt at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably the guy booked her is VIP client, but at least the boss should inform you, but again what customer service can you expect from them.