Date of visit: 17/02/2017

Name: Jessie

Establishment: Erotica 12 (Greenacre)

Rate: $130 / 30 mins

Nationality: Thai

Description: Slim-to-Curvy, C/D cup, light
    brown skin.... she was beautiful

Services: GFE, DATY, CBJ, LFK

Jessie came highly recommended by both other AR's I had read as well as the Papasan himself. I decided I'd give her a try and was definitely not disappointed.
    The first thing I noticed when I saw her was that she has a very unique face - unlike that of most Thai girls. Something about her captured my gaze and I couldn't take my eyes off her for the entire session. She's also very friendly and polite - a real pleasure to spend time with.

Upon entering the room, we started the usual process of offering me a drink, asking me to get undressed and showered etc. Once ready, she went straight for the GFE without me even asking. She must have somehow picked up that, I wanted to start off slow.We kissed and fondled each other slowly and passionately, exploring each other's bodies with our hands and our tongues. Gosh Jessie is a beautiful woman. She made her way up and down my body and started with a wonderful CBJ. I had the wall mirror right next to me so I could see everything, and it was way too hot of a sight. I asked if I could return the favour with some DATY and she excitedly agreed. Jessie has what I would describe as a close-to-perfectly shaved pussy... and delicious to boot. Her squirms and moans were very genuine (I can tell when they fake it) and I could feel her get warmer and wetter as I pleasured her. Her legs shook and she orgasmed with a cute giggle.

Now for the main course. Having felt her pussy with my mouth, I couldn't wait to get inside her completely. We started with cowgirl and she rode me like her life depended on it. Seeing her entire body on top of me was absolutely amazing and I just had to get my hands on as much of her as I could. We then transitioned to a sort of upright body-to-body missionary/cowgirl position (I don't know if this has a name) and I couldn't help myself and blew my load in her. Again that mirror.... such a beautiful view. As the pace slowed down, we went back to kissing slowly like long lost lovers. I asked her if she would let me eat her out again, and her face light up like it was Christmas. She eagerly said yes and also handed me a condom. She must have seen the slight confusion in my face because she cheekily added "hehe, I want your fingers in me...". By this point, I was head over heels in love with this girl.

Round 2 of DATY - this time even more passionate and exciting than the first. I finger blasted her while eating that clit and her body went off the rails. She spasmed and shook uncontrollably as she orgasmed for a second time. At this point, I could feel her juices literally flowing out of her pussy and I found myself craving to be in her again. With my finger still inside, I brought my face up to hers and made out with her a bit more. I looked in her eyes and asked if she wanted to go again... once again, she excitedly said yes. She put on the condom, lay on her back and spread her legs as wide as she could. Man, I could tell she was hungry for it. Given it was nearing the end of our session, I decided to mix things up a bit and give her a little bit of a PSE finale. I pounded that pussy as deep as I could go as she moaned and squealed. Her pussy at this point was flowing with hot juices and I could feel it lubing my entire groin region - an absolutely amazing thing to experience I must say. I turned her over for a doggy finish and I almost regretted not doing this sooner because the sight of her perfect arse with my cock slamming in and out of it was incredible. I reached down, fondled her breasts one last time, slamming into her arse for the grand finale. What a night to remember...

I slid off her and she gave me such a look of satisfaction and joy. We kissed and I proceeded to shower and end our session.
    I have to recommend Jessie to anyone out there who might be on the fence. She is absolutely GORGEOUS and such a wonderful personality to be with. I felt pleasure in not only experiencing everything her body has to offer, but also in knowing that I was giving HER a good time. She's so nice and pleasant, that I would actually have liked to spend more time chatting and getting to know her. Another time perhaps hehe..

Overall rating: 10/10

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can I ask if I opt for the diamond service then I will get BBBJ?

Banned
    she can you pay extar in room

Banned
    thank you for review
    jessie on sunday 7pm