Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 Star Website Update

Junior Member(有D料到)

5 Star Website Update

So this is 5 Star's current website. It's atrocious and we all know it. So I'm starting this thread to bounce some ideas, so 5 Star can hopefully look into improving it in the near future.

http://5starcity.com.au/

It currently looks like an incomplete "create your first website" high school project in the 90s. Here are some of my thoughts on what a perfect punting shop website should be like:

- Must have a clean, uncluttered layout
    - No unnecessary fancy graphics
    - Must contain the essential details (e.g. address, map, contact, images of girls, a few images of premise, in-built roster, transparent pricing)

This is an example of the perfect website:

https://www.massagebroadway.com/

No BS, no fancy bells and whistles, straight to the point, exactly what we need.

A few comments on other popular websites:

- Ginza is ok, I'd rate it 7/10 - the over 18 prompt is a bit annoying, no in-built roster, unnecessary scrolling/clicking for the images of girls.
    - Sussex Star is an example of a website that is trying to be too discrete - there's no transparency at all, no roster, no girls, it's as if they make it out to a legit massage shop
    - Summerville is ok, I'd rate it 8/10 - not as clean as 227 Broadway, but does the job for the most part
    - Peninsular Paradise is ok, I'd rate it 8/10 - the over 18 prompt is a bit annoying, the single page format with option to jump to different sections gives a modern feel and is not too bad

Please use this thread as an opportunity to voice some of your opinions on what you would like in the updated 5 Star website. Or just share some of your thoughts on existing websites of stores.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This is what the 5 Star website could be looking like right now...

x.jpg

Banned
    To be honest, I go 5 stars for pretty girls, not pretty website. I recommend all bros save up to go 5 stars as it is top quality in my experiences.

Massage Broadway only can get handjob, better to get full service imo.

Banned
    +1 what Lenka said.

Make like Nike and Just Do It.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    actually what is the price of the 5star?and do you need to book like ginza does?never be able to find the price and rister in the website,which is the reason never being there. thinking about pls the business oppprtunity and you lost.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    actually what is the price of the 5star?and do you need to book like ginza does?never be able to find the price and rister in the website,which is the reason never being there. thinking about pls the business oppprtunity and you lost.
    As far as I know $300 above so make sure you have about 250-350 varying 30mins-60mins.

Like the shop has mentioned, walk in , choose what you like. But don't expect any to go under $250 lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Yes our young web designer ( 18yr) did the web for us

He was too distracted by our stunners

He is older now....so hopefully more experience in life

New site soon... when he can leave our Stunners ALONE

Singapore Car Show Model..VIVIAN

Good quick edit.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5star, get a weechat account and publish the roster there. Easier to maintain than website. 😀

Banned
    Everytime webmaster tries to update, latest girl gives hum CIM and he shoots his man honey! He either too horny or (after CIM) too tired!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Sam88

Jap YUMIKO.. Promotion prices starts $150 half hr

Others start at $170 half hr to $300 hr....( Except Queen BLUE )

Always look before you choose.. ..

Try before you Buy...U Wish ....

Most Stunners..... Guaranteed
    Would you be able to post prices next to everyone on the roster? Line up is great but it would be useful to know the price before going. And is Blue the only one over $300? Any particular reason?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any stunners with a more natural look, without caking on the makeup? Is 5 star known more for the service or the looks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not just the website is awful, their rooster is awful to read, Can't you just copy the GINZA rooster format and update it every night? Also add prices next to girl names.

No need to post girl photo on the rooster page, best to post the girls photo on your website, if you can't to that, you can start a new thread to post all the girls names, photos, details and prices.

Just a suggestion, I think it will help punters and your business alot.

BTW, I heard a fellow punter say 5 star also got an apartment in CBD?? It would be alot easier to get to compared to Wollongong, can anyone confirm?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro, would your female friends go out without make-up
    Nope, I don't expect anyone to go out without makeup, but they certainty don't "cake it on" (put very thick layers on) like a lot of WL/ML's do. I'm wondering whether the girls at 5 star put very thick layers on or if there are any that are light on makeup. The reason I'm asking is because I'm told that a lot of koreans in particular don't like to be recognised so they hide it through thick makeup, which is understandable, but slightly off-putting in my opinion.

You are much quicker Boss
    Right place right time, just like being at a 5 Star line up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll do your website for you if you'd like. My only condition is I'd have to do it at the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    BTW, I heard a fellow punter say 5 star also got an apartment in CBD?? can anyone confirm?
    Would also like to know about this so called "penthouse". Where is it located?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    Would also like to know about this so called "penthouse". Where is it located?
    From what I understand, 5 Star will text you the location if it applies much like Dreamgirls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by targajajouka View Post
    From what I understand, 5 Star will text you the location if it applies much like Dreamgirls.
    So its not a choice?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Keeping a good roster straight would be a giant pain the arse especially for places with girls that aren't always regular with shifts. But it's not going to be that hard to do. Just takes effort. At the very least the pictures/names of the girls should be kept up to date at least monthly.

https://www.cleopatrasgentlemansclub.com.au/
    http://www.stiletto.net.au/#roster

It doesn't surprise me that these two sites are pretty much the best sites.

This one is a bit less "high end" but it has almost all a site needs.
    http://paradiseplaymates.com.au/main/girlonfriday/

The only thing missing is a good roster, updated with proper dates (not just "sat-sun") and real pictures of the girls linked into it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I reckon if cleo could take pics as good as stilettos and liaisons then they would be tops

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast