Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Interview of a HOT ML*** Maggie the Bombshell of 4/12 Hume Highway Warwick Farm!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Exclamation ***Interview of a HOT ML*** Maggie the Bombshell of 4/12 Hume Highway Warwick Farm!!

There is such thing in this world call fate, if you believe in it. One thing lead to another and something totally unexpected happened.

A female friend asked me to go catch up in Liverpool. I’ve been try to get into her pants for some time and still work in progress. It was a hot day so I go get some cold drinks for us. She said: ”just get me something room temperature, I am having my period and can’t have cold drinks.” WTF I told myself!! So for the next two hours I was playing gentlemen while looking for a getaway excuse. Then wife called complain about not able to get work done because wireless is fucked. Perfect! So tell little darling I got to go. Sort out my wife’s problem in 30 sec over the phone. Bingo!

Not familiar with the area, David’s shop comes as the obvious choice. I actually have never been so pop in and say hello! Saw a few familiar faces, some good ones there but just not feel like any reunion on the day. Say goodbye to David and thinking my next option. Just when I my train approaching, David call me and ask if I am interested to “interview” a new girl who just came into met him to start on Wednesday. Oh yeah! I said of course and head back to shop.

Maggie enters the room, very curvy and busty girl in her late 20s with a pretty face. I enquire if she can do strong massage. She said “No problem! and I will make you very happy!” Like her flirty attitude.

Start off with part 1. Surprisingly strong massage from such a pretty girl. Her hands hitting all the right spots on every move. Maggie’s English is not bad too. We were chatting away for most of the first half hour while her hand and knees has my sore back all sorted.

While we talk I’ve already confirm we are going to hit a home run. I did not ask if there can be a Campsie style services as I don’t want to scar the girl away. Good teasing got us to the first base then a long covered suction get it spot on to second base. With a “curve ball” and various styles, Maggie got the match into a full home run with me totally exhausted. For people who are familiar with Warick Farm roster, this girls at least equal Bella and in my opinion better than Bella!!

I did ask her if she will be in Newtown. She said she starts on Wednesday in Warwick Farm and will see how it goes. I told her I don’t usually come out this far. She gave me her number and said she will let me know when she works closer to city. On my way out gave David two thumbs up and tell him make sure to give this girl more shifts. I see a true star rising. Let’s hope she will go work in Newtown.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maggie sounds like a winner but the shop a bit far to be honest.

LH or any one has the phone number please...just in case?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    Maggie sounds like a winner but the shop a bit far to be honest.

LH or any one has the phone number please...just in case?
    02 9601 0710

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    There is such thing in this world call fate, if you believe in it. One thing lead to another and something totally unexpected happened.

A female friend asked me to go catch up in Liverpool. I’ve been try to get into her pants for some time and still work in progress. It was a hot day so I go get some cold drinks for us. She said: ”just get me something room temperature, I am having my period and can’t have cold drinks.” WTF I told myself!! So for the next two hours I was playing gentlemen while looking for a getaway excuse. Then wife called complain about not able to get work done because wireless is fucked. Perfect! So tell little darling I got to go. Sort out my wife’s problem in 30 sec over the phone. Bingo!

Not familiar with the area, David’s shop comes as the obvious choice. I actually have never been so pop in and say hello! Saw a few familiar faces, some good ones there but just not feel like any reunion on the day. Say goodbye to David and thinking my next option. Just when I my train approaching, David call me and ask if I am interested to “interview” a new girl who just came into met him to start on Wednesday. Oh yeah! I said of course and head back to shop.
    series of fortunate events

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    series of fortunate events
    Exactly my thought. If I was still with GF or need go home to fix wireless for wife, I would not have venture to David's shop.

And if I have go in with a gal already or most important if David call me few seconds later. I would have not meet Maggie.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    good to see an after report from lonely heart.

And it is not one of the paid advertiser.

Great!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which Bella are you talking about? Does she work Fri, Sat and Sundays? Trying to figure out if it's the same one from another shop down south but lives up that way

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dfs6295 View Post
    Which Bella are you talking about? Does she work Fri, Sat and Sundays? Trying to figure out if it's the same one from another shop down south but lives up that way
    Belia is one of the top girl in David's shop in Warwick Farm. Not sure if the same one you are referring to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    So I gather this is a massage shop. Any information on the pricing please?
    Massage price $35 30 mins $45 45 mins $55 60 mins
    The rest are inner west standard price.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Massage price $35 30 mins $45 45 mins $55 60 mins
    Finally, David's shop came up on the forum... Lovely

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No true, Warwick Farm and Newtown do not apply enough pressure on girls to have a standard price and services like Campsie.

Some girl is able to ask for $100. In some case it is worth it but in other case is absolutely rip off. Miko and David unlike Gigi and Allen in Campsie is unwilling to address this issue which really annoys the hell out of me. They (Miko and David) simply too scare to loose the few young girls they had left on the line up. These young gals are usually the ones that ask $100. Rumours are there are customer in Warwick Farm even willing to pay $200 (mainly Vietnam customer). So they keep their hands off on what the girls can ask to keep the young girls happy.

Then there is the services part. Many girls are told not to do anything more that standard services. Natural element is heavily discouraged where on the other hand Campsie pressure girls to provide that as standard except a few girls.

I am sure Maggie is a top girl if Lonely Heart can compare her to Bella. Just on a macro point of view I dislike the way David and Miko being so unwilling to change. Especially many of their girls are Campsie girls anyway. Lately I hear even Alice in Ashfield are changing the way she operate and give customer a certainty on price (service still various from girl to girl which sucks).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    No true, Warwick Farm and Newtown do not apply enough pressure on girls to have a standard price and services like Campsie.

Some girl is able to ask for $100. In some case it is worth it but in other case is absolutely rip off. Miko and David unlike Gigi and Allen in Campsie is unwilling to address this issue which really annoys the hell out of me. They (Miko and David) simply too scare to loose the few young girls they had left on the line up. These young gals are usually the ones that ask $100. Rumours are there are customer in Warwick Farm even willing to pay $200 (mainly Vietnam customer). So they keep their hands off on what the girls can ask to keep the young girls happy.

Then there is the services part. Many girls are told not to do anything more that standard services. Natural element is heavily discouraged where on the other hand Campsie pressure girls to provide that as standard except a few girls.

I am sure Maggie is a top girl if Lonely Heart can compare her to Bella. Just on a macro point of view I dislike the way David and Miko being so unwilling to change. Especially many of their girls are Campsie girls anyway. Lately I hear even Alice in Ashfield are changing the way she operate and give customer a certainty on price (service still various from girl to girl which sucks).
    I agree most of the stuff you say and really I do not understand why David's shop is doing reasonable well in that region. There are plenty of brothels and massage shop around that area. May be some brothers who know the region better can give us an insight.

You are very well informed about Alice's place " new operation". I think she is not doing so well so she has to adopt the Campsie methodology. This is good news for punters. I wish Miko and David has adopted this way and give customer clarity on price, their Newtown operation will still be live and kicking.

I wasn't asking Maggie to match Campsie services because it was not necessary. For $105 her performance was more then acceptable, at least way more friendly than Mona in Campsie.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great thread. Hey your female friend wants you to be her besty. Is she putting u in the friend zone? 2 hours with her? You are a gentleman
    Either she is testng u or she wants friend zone times

I read this post on Thursday, so I rang David shop and book Bella for 1 hour.

Young and decent looking. Great Part 1 and very happy part 2. Part 3 can be negotiate.

Will come back to see her again if in the area. Great price tag as well.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report but too far and too much effort for what looks like a standard (soso) experience. Thanks anyway!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irene638 View Post
    I read this post on Thursday, so I rang David shop and book Bella for 1 hour.

Young and decent looking. Great Part 1 and very happy part 2. Part 3 can be negotiate.

Will come back to see her again if in the area. Great price tag as well.

Cheers
    To be honest I would not consider Bella young and decent. More like a all rounder MILF.

I had her twice nothing to complaint and not thing to write home about. Very good oral skills (protected) is about the only high light. Oh yes massage was good.

For the price, you can't complaint though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Hmmm.....Alzheimer
    Haha I get what you are tying to say.

I meet Bella at another shop. One thing lead to another. I find out that she is Bella in Warwick Farm. Its simple as that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojandro919 View Post
    Great thread. Hey your female friend wants you to be her besty. Is she putting u in the friend zone? 2 hours with her? You are a gentleman
    Either she is testng u or she wants friend zone times
    Only just saw your interesting reply.......

If she put me in the friend zone, I wish all my female friends are like her cos although I wasn't in her pants yet, I sure have gotten through the bra already

To be honest I would not consider Bella young and decent. More like a all rounder MILF.

I had her twice nothing to complaint and not thing to write home about. Very good oral skills (protected) is about the only high light. Oh yes massage was good.

For the price, you can't complaint though.
    Really? I thought she is quite young properly 25-28. Properly I am an older guys (close to 40) so anyone under 30' is young to me.

I was a bit lazy so I only finish with part 2.

I will try the whole package next time.

Cheers

Banned
    What a player you are matey stupid wife who needs yer help and girl friend and still time for rub and tug... you are a real hero.

Exactly my thought. If I was still with GF or need go home to fix wireless for wife, I would not have venture to David's shop.

And if I have go in with a gal already or most important if David call me few seconds later. I would have not meet Maggie.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast