Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Interview of a HOT ML*** Maggie the Bombshell of 4/12 Hume Highway Warwick Farm!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For those brothers who can't travel that far to Warwick Farm. I have good news for you all!!

David has advise me that Maggie has did a trial on Newtown 501 last week and she us happy with the result. So for now she will be working in 501 on Tuesday ONLY.

Good luck boys

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    For those brothers who can't travel that far to Warwick Farm. I have good news for you all!!

David has advise me that Maggie has did a trial on Newtown 501 last week and she us happy with the result. So for now she will be working in 501 on Tuesday ONLY.

Good luck boys
    How is this Maggie compare to the old Maggie at 501 from Hong Kong back in 2011/12, she was a nice C Cups ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    How is this Maggie compare to the old Maggie at 501 from Hong Kong back in 2011/12, she was a nice C Cups ?
    The Maggie you mentioned is a joke. Remember brother Charlie took her out a few hours with everything pay for, when they when back to the shop, very little extra offered. She is just taking people for a ride and juice everyone's money out. Don't know why you guys fall for her back then.

There was a second Maggie....from Taiwan, also a bitch. She will do anything but just not for Asian. In one occasion I did got her into a situation that she can't refuse and I fuck her BB. That was a classic!!

This Maggie.... Work of Art. Good massage, nice body, not picky on customer and reasonable services. My intel suggest she does very well where ever she goes....... David is lucky to have her!

The Maggie you mentioned is a joke. Remember brother Charlie took her out a few hours with everything pay for, when they when back to the shop, very little extra offered. She is just taking people for a ride and juice everyone's money out. Don't know why you guys fall for her back then!

Not only took her out for lunch , she went to his place a few times too but still no score in the end !

But hey, there were a few girls back in 501 where we could have some cheat FS and there were others where I just enjoyed the company, Maggie with her Hong Kong connection was one of them, never wanted to fuck her and I got my nude HJ and some tits play on her nice boobs and I was happy - same thing can be said with young Linda - each to his own LH !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a second Maggie....from Taiwan, also a bitch. She will do anything but just not for Asian. In one occasion I did got her into a situation that she can't refuse and I fuck her BB. That was a classic!!
    I remember that one. Well done brother LH thanks for "taking one for the brothers". Care to share more details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Maggie you are talking about is at least 30. She has a cesarean scar on her which I find off putting! Her ass is saggy. Breasts are ok. I don't like masseuse making fake noises. She did B2B for me and I didn't find it erotic. There was another Maggie (22 maybe) who was working there about an year ago. She was very good. She no longer works there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    The Maggie you are talking about is at least 30. She has a cesarean scar on her which I find off putting! Her ass is saggy. Breasts are ok. I don't like masseuse making fake noises. She did B2B for me and I didn't find it erotic. There was another Maggie (22 maybe) who was working there about an year ago. She was very good. She no longer works there.
    What extra did Maggie offer? I am interested to see her as I live nearby...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wasn't asking Maggie to match Campsie services because it was not necessary. For $105 her performance was more then acceptable, at least way more friendly than Mona in Campsie.
    Hi LH, what was included in $105? Part 3 can be negotiable?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    No true, Warwick Farm and Newtown do not apply enough pressure on girls to have a standard price and services like Campsie.

Some girl is able to ask for $100. In some case it is worth it but in other case is absolutely rip off. Miko and David unlike Gigi and Allen in Campsie is unwilling to address this issue which really annoys the hell out of me. They (Miko and David) simply too scare to loose the few young girls they had left on the line up. These young gals are usually the ones that ask $100. Rumours are there are customer in Warwick Farm even willing to pay $200 (mainly Vietnam customer). So they keep their hands off on what the girls can ask to keep the young girls happy.

Then there is the services part. Many girls are told not to do anything more that standard services. Natural element is heavily discouraged where on the other hand Campsie pressure girls to provide that as standard except a few girls.

I am sure Maggie is a top girl if Lonely Heart can compare her to Bella. Just on a macro point of view I dislike the way David and Miko being so unwilling to change. Especially many of their girls are Campsie girls anyway. Lately I hear even Alice in Ashfield are changing the way she operate and give customer a certainty on price (service still various from girl to girl which sucks).
    Does this shop provide campsie style services? If yes, which girls would do that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How old is Bella on Thursday approximately? Is she a size 6 or under and does she do part 3?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12