Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you a top-down, bottom-up or middles man?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are you a top-down, bottom-up or middles man?

I've come to realised that I'm a middles man. I always check out girls tits before their face 😏 I'll choose a nice big natural rack on a very average looking girl over a sexy cute girl with small tits. A lot of my mates are more topdown. Ie face first. Are you a top-down, bottom-up or middles man?

Banned
    Top down. Straight to the eyes and mouth.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I always start with the armpits, then toes, then knees, then fingernails, then eyebrows, then earlobes ...
    It's a scientifically proven method.

Banned
    Friendly intro is one of my main criteria. Even if she is hot with big tits, if she looks moody at the intro then I don't choose them.

Preference is friendly, big tits, short, bit curvy, longish hair.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Start from the bottom, legs, nice butt, waist, then boobies

I am attracted to the pretty face first, then work my way down. I'm not too fussed on big tits, just as long as everything is in proportion. However I must look down at their feet (provided they are visible) to make the final judgement. If they have f**ked up feet, that's a boner killer for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Chest...

Offered a B pair today, but once disrobed and no padding, turn out to be AA. Oh, but what a set, actually I had to interrupt and ask mamasan to confirm the age given as 21 as certain other characteristics didn't match given age. Girl actually grabbed her drivers licence and showed me, yeah Japanese so I couldn't read it, but the date and picture matched what was in front of me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There should a be a rule where padding is not allowed. I've been caught out a few times.😠

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's the face for me, unless she's stacked and hoisting serious cleavage (it's the magnet for the eyes).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's gotta be the full package. Nice face but so so body doesn't do anything. But don't really care about the tits just don't like them big and droopy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    It's gotta be the full package. Nice face but so so body doesn't do anything. But don't really care about the tits just don't like them big and droopy.
    I love them big and droopy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    First thing is introduction, if they aren't at least friendly sounding then doesn't matter what they look like, because the introduction is the easiest part of their job to get right and if they can't do that the rest isn't going to be any good either.

I was on a trip once and went to one place, saw the girls for the introduction. One girl had an introduction that sounded like she was reading from a script and not just saying hi. Picked a different girl (not because of the intro though).

A few days later was in a different town, go and one of the same girls from the first night was there. She did exactly the same scripted introduction. And I went with a different girl (not because of the introduction lol).

After that, boobs & face need to be nice.

A few times I've ignored my "intro needs to be good" rule and never ended up with a good session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The intros I get is just their names lol. I really hate it when they only stick their head in the door. Love the cat walk.

Any one remembers No.1 near the central station? They used to have a glass cat walk for the girls. ☺

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rhunter View Post
    The intros I get is just their names lol. I really hate it when they only stick their head in the door. Love the cat walk.

Any one remembers No.1 near the central station? They used to have a glass cat walk for the girls. ☺
    Never choose a girl who just sticks her head around the door. Also what pisses me off sometimes is when the girls are overly friendly with you at the meet and greet and you just have to choose them thinking they are going to give you a really good session and then their mood quickly changes when you have paid and are in the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good thread. As others have said, the intro is important to me. Saw a few nice ladies recently and only the new one was friendly. Chose the new lady and bingo. Funny that.
    I do the patented 3 ticks and you are in...
    I try to read the body language, their eye contact, and any effort to be friendly. You cant fake all three
    Have had some good punt with someone who was indifferent at the intro, but it is a risk
    Equally you can have a really friendly lady at the intro that just wants the job
    Keep the ideas rolling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Top down, can't beat a big handful of tits.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Chest...

Offered a B pair today, but once disrobed and no padding, turn out to be AA. Oh, but what a set, actually I had to interrupt and ask mamasan to confirm the age given as 21 as certain other characteristics didn't match given age. Girl actually grabbed her drivers licence and showed me, yeah Japanese so I couldn't read it, but the date and picture matched what was in front of me.
    Friend pointed out a cracker advert http://sydney.cracker.com.au/FemaleE...-21yo/36980902
    this is a bit like it, if the pictures are real, except for the face it could be jail bait. and this is similar to what I have been fortunate enough to meet at the food machines in japan (see previous posts)......

Heck so similar, I might even have a try ..l

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No matter how good a screen, there are unknowns... I prefer recommended girls or ones that I have had a good experience with. Otherwise, bottom up...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Face ass then boobies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    face waist , Skin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast