Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you a top-down, bottom-up or middles man?

Banned
    Some days like today just tits....tits.....tits. That is all I wanted and got two girls that had great ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Depends which side of her body i see first :P from the back, ass and legs obviously lol from the front, face then tits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Face and body shape (fit, lean) first then tit size.

For boobs though
    Shape always takes priority over size.

I prefer a perky set of B’s over saggy or hanging DD’s any day of the week.

Perky DD’s are the perfect storm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face, personality and then body.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bottom up for me. Actually, bottom, top, then middle. Don't really care for tits. Legs & ass > face > tits, in that order.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Face then tits but not really fussed but I like a good pair but I have to watch them when they walk out of intro to see if they got a nice ass with rolling hips

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I look for the face first, then the figure with long legs. I prefer the slim ones. I prefer firm and small tits. Not fan of large boobs. Of course the friendly attitude is important also. I also like long hair. If girl is tall then it’s a bonus.

Haha are we describing our fantasies or what we want the girl to look like 😉

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I have been punting for many years now when I first started I probably went for tits face and arse.

But now I know the best punts I have ever had are with the not so good looking girls and the ones with small tits.

I think that these girls realise that to survive the have to give good service.

Mind you that is not always the case. I have had a good punt with a good looking lady and one with large tits.

The prettiest lady I ever had a punt with was the worst punt I have ever had.

These days I Just look for and attractive slim lady that seem nice, personality is everything or close to it if she is nice the rest will be good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I check they are slim first, then look at expression.
    I'm a sucker for the naughty/fun looking ones, or the demurely smiling ones.

I don't really care about age/appearance otherwise as long as they are lean, just want a fun session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Face and then legs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face (EYEs) and then body shape which includes legs and bum.. Tits not a big decision maker for me... I also do agree some of the best punts have been with girls with small sets...they tend to really go off!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Face (EYEs) and then body shape which includes legs and bum.. Tits not a big decision maker for me... I also do agree some of the best punts have been with girls with small sets...they tend to really go off!!
    Likewise even though good sized breasts are still preferred on a girl. The problem these days is that many girls are having breast implant surgery. This is why nothing beats natural ones that hold up well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back in the days, thighs got me all the time. Had to be nice meaty but not fat type. Then I would look at the face. Now, I prefer petite beauties with small boobs. Back around 2013-14 , I once picked a Jap beauty WL, purely on the size of her natural tits... They were doing intro's one by one... I think she was the 3rd one coming to meet n greet. As soon as she walked in, my dick and I both stood up...yes...yes...her...her...I want her. Didn't even bother waiting to see the other girls. Later in the room she asked me from which country I was from and when I answered she laughed...saying since her shift started from last nite...I was the 15th customer from that country! Them were huge naturals and weren't droopy either...
    As mentioned by some brothers here, personality of the WL/ML goes a long way too...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For me, face -> personality -> leg -> tits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My eyes go straight to the legs, waist and face, nothing too droopy. But above all that, if they dont like they are in the mood to please, then I'd rather not risk fucking a starfish for the next 30-40 mins or so.

Banned
    Because I'm a photographer I'll look at the waist first then long slim legs.

I hate big faked tits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12