Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long have you been punting?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by grant View Post
    Just thinking about the fact that I can buy sex as easily and conveniently as I can buy something to eat or drink is really something. It gives me hope for society.
    Yes, it is truly an enlightened situation. The society you mention is still in the dark ages though, in this regard.

The thread I started

"How open are you about your punting life with others in your life?"

made this pretty clear.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    7 to 8 years (on and off - depends if I'm single or not)

''''''''''''''''''

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggydog View Post
    Wow some really philosophical answers...I just like fucking lots of young women...
    Haha! Good answer! I have to say that over the years I have occasionally come across a girl so perfect and beautiful and had sex that was so impossibly amazing as a result of punting. It's hard to conclude that it's a bad thing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well said bro grant, I'm a blue collar (hard labor?) that's why I'm able to punt, uni graduate without experience as a white collar earns very little.
    And scientists said, making love often is good for your health

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes bro Long,
    I have come across the perfect one so I couldn't stop until I have no hope and chance,
    She is just too good!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    About 15yrs, first was when there was a news story on TV about the Touch of Class establisment at Surry hills.
    I went there the next day, and saw a young gorgeous Cauc Uni student- virtually came in my pants.
    Reading this forum is addictive, I am even checking it through the day whilst I'm mobile, via my phone.

If I can restrain myself from reading the forum occassionaly, Im sure I could be able to control the urge to punt,
    Ideally I need to space the punts more effectively and hence save some dough.
    You need to be in control and seek help if it runs your life...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    25 years. I wouldn't call myself an addict, but I just like the thrill of a totally random hookup. I feel no emotion what so ever for the WLs, I just want their body and sex skill.

When I was living in Viet, I had more GF hookups than I could possibly deal with, yet still I'd sometimes prefer a WL than a GF

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I feel no emotion what so ever for the WLs, I just want their body and sex skill.
    Sometimes I wish I was like that more often

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I guess you've got pretty good viet skills then, phobot. I was born here and didn't learn the language at school, so I don't think I would be as successful over there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can control my feeling towards mls and wls except one girl.
    But I can't stop myself from meeting new mls, it's so exciting, different mls different personality,
    Talkative and quiet ones, horny and not so horny ones, humorous and cool ones,
    the process of trying to open them up to you is so.... You know what I mean.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So many years and so much mula....brothers here ever wondered - all that money spent on WLs and MLs - could have bought an investment property?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes bro guailo,
    I could have easily saved up 10-20k from the past year!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I aim for twice a day when visiting, but some periods I don't make it. I know I've punted with over 2000 women but I don't know the real wide range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12