Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ML tipping standard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    while we're on the topic, $60-$70 for FS, depends on how I feel about the experience and how old the girl is. A mind blowing root with a young one < 30 is $70 + $35 to the house. $105 total damage for half an hour. An average root (or a milf above 35) is $60 + $35 to the house, $95 for half an hour. A bad root...well I would've walked out before that. Some girls try to get $80 out of me for FS but I usually bring them down to $70.
    $105 for half an hour with a young one for FS in a massage shop is a bit hard nowdays specially if u go to the city. That's my experience so may be different to others

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post

$105 for half an hour with a young one for FS in a massage shop is a bit hard nowdays specially if u go to the city. That's my experience so may be different to others
    Same for me. I usually book 1hr sessions at City shops. Never got fs offer lower than $150. Did get $50 offer but have to travel all the way to Ashfield which I'm not keen. All young ml. Last time I got low($50) offer near the city was from milfs at Newtown few years ago. Nowadays it's difficult.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have only once received a FS offer at a city RnT for an additional $150... It was too much for me... so maybe next time...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My mate went to a massage shop in burwood area with a young girl and she ask for $200 on top of the hour rate for FS which my friend decline and tell her he can spend that money to go to a proper brothel to have FS, girl nowdays is too greedy

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    My mate went to a massage shop in burwood area with a young girl and she ask for $200 on top of the hour rate for FS which my friend decline and tell her he can spend that money to go to a proper brothel to have FS, girl nowdays is too greedy

Well, if your friend wants the thrills of seducing a young ml for FS in a RnT shop, then he can pay the price - whatever the young lady is asking - give or take and of course, he can decline !

No passing judgement here but sometimes ml in RnT shop charges different prices for fs depending on the client, client she likes or regular , she may charge less, client she doesn't like or really doesn't want to do it, she can just ask for big money and perhaps in the case, the guy said no anyway! There is no right or wrong here, it's all supply and demand and if you want a sure thing at a set price , go to a fs shop instead !

Just my two cents !

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gotta agree if I had 185-235 to spend for half an hour I would just go to a cauc shop for a little extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree. FS after a massage I will only be a naughty quickie. Ain't gonna have the full experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Sending you a Pm woods23 re: Daisy massage!
    Can I get a PM too please

Junior Member(有D料到)

PM please

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Sending you a Pm woods23 re: Daisy massage!
    Can you please pm me the intel on daisy massage too? Thank you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    Hi bros,

Might be visiting from interstate and was wondering what tipping costs are and what you get?
    I do standard $20/$50 depends on whether nude or not.
    Then if there was extras like say BJ, then I tip $20 more or so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go 50 and what's offered varies from girl to girl

Banned
    With all these tips, just go full service bra

Not that much difference in price @ full service budget shops or save up for premium shops seriously...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    With all these tips, just go full service bra

Not that much difference in price @ full service budget shops or save up for premium shops seriously...
    You might argue they are all the same after all but I like the uncertain nature of massage. Also quite often full service environment turns me off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12