Thread: Young Kimberly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young Kimberly

Booked for 30mins as my first session at erotica12. The photos on the website are very nice and wanted to check out for myself if the girls are real. So I rock up to the place and only 1 car parked in the driveway (meaning more girls to choose from!). So I turn up greeted by the mamasan and she is alsi cute and she seats me in the waiting room. Out comes 5 girls in the line up and all I could remember is the first 2 girls only because they had fine little asian butts that looked firm. I decided to go with Kimberly who was also 19 and I wanted young. I get led to the room and then just showered. Kimberly walks in and we start small talk and then onto the bed.

Once on the bed, she gets on top of me and starts kissing my nipples and licking my chest. I find the need to look at her face as I caress he face. This went on until I started sucking on her cute little nipples and she started to slowly moan. So she puts on a dom and starts to suck my cock which is already semi hard. I wanted to do 69 because I saw that her pussy was smoothly shaved and wanted some of that. We get into a 69 position and I lick her but I think I started licking to hard going for goal that she told me to go softly. I slowed down and licked her in a circular motion and she started to moan. She started sucking me harder until I was rock hard. She then turned around and then started to sit on top and started riding me and moaning hard. After a few minutes I told her to change and did her mish followed by leg on the shoulder and rammed her deep. I could feel her pussy walls contracted on my cock and I knew I had to slow down otherwise I'd blow too soo so I slowed down and went back to mish. The end was indeed near so I decided I was going to cum in her doggie style as I fucked her pretty hard and blew in doggie position where I blew.

There was so many girls in the lineup that I would I come back to this place again for a threesome for sure! If anyone has tried a 3some here please recommend which girls are a good combo?

Banned
    thank you for repot
    kimberry on monday start 5 pm

www.erotica12.com

Banned
    thank you for report
    kimberry on Friday start 7pm

www.erotica12.com