Thread: Ginza phone nubmer??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza phone nubmer??

hey people have you guys having problem booking in ginza lately coz i try message and calling them but no reply and no answer just wondering is there anything wrong

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Using a private number? They don't answer when you do that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you asked lots of questions with no booking or cancelled bookings? you might be on their ignore list... I've heard of that happening from other punters.

Banned
    You better get a 'burner' prepaid phone and call from that. Sounds like you are on their nuisance caller list.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    once some guy called with indian accent,the receptionist seem said they don't serve Indians. Well, I have to give my both thumb on that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    once some guy called with indian accent,the receptionist seem said they don't serve Indians. Well, I have to give my both thumb on that.
    Absolutely no tact whatsoever by that receptionist. What have they got against the Indians?

It's not true btw,

though some girls there choose to see only Asian or refuse to see customers of certain ethnicity including Indians.

Banned
    I heard some girls experienced some troublesome punters from the subcontinent and have requested not to see clients from that part of the world. Like it or lump it.