Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Massage House (LMH)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't know what prices you've been getting but everytime ive been there they're the same as SSDS. Seeing the owner is ex ssds i would imagine she is up to speed with whats happening regarding various "options".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have you thought that maybe I'm just getting far better prices overall at SSDS?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    Have you thought that maybe I'm just getting far better prices overall at SSDS?
    Yes. Im just saying that the standard prices are the same in the big name shops. If your doing better good for u im sure most of us get a good deal occasionally with a favourite girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went today and saw the Monday only special and chise the top shelf service. Great time and awesome and unique technique.... very GFE. Great shop and new showers which is nice compared to some of my other regular haunts. Will def return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Popped in today. I'm a massive sucker for habs, however spotted a pretty Brazilian girl which is a flavour I've never tried gave it a go. DAM! she was up on the table for most of it which I love cracking body good massage 8 but the finish solid 9.... as far as prices went same as every where... turning into my favourite haunt.....
    Wolf! Wolf!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried LMH was very happy arrived 15 mins late not knowing the area and it wasn't a problem.So wish it was closer would become a Fav

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried three different girls here - one Brazil and two Taiwanese. All classy and eager to please. Very high quality place here. Really recommend it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went to that place last friday and saw a very cute bubbly HAB.
    She is early to mid 20s with a beautiful tanned skin long hair and very nice figure.
    She is very good at what she does with a very good technique and very eager to please.
    She ticks all the boxes for me and I chose option 3 which made the massage one of the best I've had from start to a very happy messy finish for both of us.
    I will definitely return to see her again. Her name is Ja..... Treat her well guys and she will take good care of you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My first Massage in a long while, so based on this Thread, I made a visit today. Very cute Taiwanese girl with great skills did the massage. Prices for options did seem pretty high but I just couldn't say no Saw another one of the ladies as I was leaving and she was even more attractive! Since its so close to work, I will be back next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heading to GC early next month, do any of you remember names lol..

Thanks in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which ex ssds is the shop run by

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    GC? Bundyon i think u got the wrong shop man. LMH is at Indooroopilly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    GC? Bundyon i think u got the wrong shop man. LMH is at Indooroopilly.
    He probably could not reach his arse with 3 grabs. 2 posts and he wants name, rank and serial number!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    gents, returning to brisbane after few years and amore seem to be close. LMS seems to be next best thing, true? do i need to call in or just show up? or if you got a better advise, please pm and i'll be forever grateful!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SS is my No.1 choice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    He probably could not reach his arse with 3 grabs. 2 posts and he wants name, rank and serial number!
    And you would lose your whole hand up yours first grab you 260 post Madonna. Asking if anyone remembered a name, even with a sense of humour doesn't only help me or other forum members, but it can also help with the WL's potential earnings. Not everyone on this forum is a novice or ignorant fool, willingly putting shops and girls at risk through after reports as you assume.
    Last edited by Bundyon; 08-06-2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Used a phrase that could have caused offence….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Everyone should believe in giving a second chance so look forward in seeing more reports from you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bundyon View Post
    And you would lose your whole hand up yours first grab you 260 post Madonna. Asking if anyone remembered a name, even with a sense of humour doesn't only help me or other forum members, but it can also help with the WL's potential earnings. Not everyone on this forum is a novice or ignorant fool, willingly putting shops and girls at risk through after reports as you assume.

Madonna? I was punting when she was 5 years old
    YOU, clearly fall into the categories you speak of; novice and ignorant fool. Furthermore I fail to see the sense of humour in your post. I could cite quite a number of shops that have suffered the fate of raids by the police by punters being stupid and reporting too much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Madonna? I was punting when she was 5 years old"
    Bloody hell,whats your secret Digger im no where near that age and im struggling. I cant imagine a punting scene in the 60's not to say there was'nt one. It would make an interesting comparison to todays scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    "Madonna? I was punting when she was 5 years old"
    Bloody hell,whats your secret Digger im no where near that age and im struggling. I cant imagine a punting scene in the 60's not to say there was'nt one. It would make an interesting comparison to todays scene.
    I started punting in Sydney in the 70's, then some overseas locations, then Brisbane in the 80's. Today's market is much the same, just more shops. Getting intelligence on shops in the old days was difficult sometimes.
    Stick with it Reddoor!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast