Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Little Massage House (LMH)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Little Massage House (LMH)

11Railway Ave Indooroopilly.
    This place is a converted old house which has been done up very nicely on the inside. Its all new inside with a central waiting area and a series of good sized clean well appointed rooms with a/c.
    Was greeted by a very pretty hab and was led to room. Unfortunately it turns out she wasnt doing the masssge and was now awaiting my fate. A reasonably attractive girl came in, who was friendly enough,i just didnt know indeed how friendly she was about to get.
    Wont go into too much detail on here about girl i had but it was of those "turned out ok in the end sessions"...although she was no hab she did possess ecceptional skills in other areas and her massage was actually very good. So if u want a good massage and a bit of fun but not too fussy about girl she may b for u.
    I'll b going back soon to c if ther r any hotties there that offer an equal service.
    $55 for the hr too at the moment. Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

have a visit today

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    11Railway Ave Indooroopilly.
    This place is a converted old house which has been done up very nicely on the inside. Its all new inside with a central waiting area and a series of good sized clean well appointed rooms with a/c.
    Was greeted by a very pretty hab and was led to room. Unfortunately it turns out she wasnt doing the masssge and was now awaiting my fate. A reasonably attractive girl came in, who was friendly enough,i just didnt know indeed how friendly she was about to get.
    Wont go into too much detail on here about girl i had but it was of those "turned out ok in the end sessions"...although she was no hab she did possess ecceptional skills in other areas and her massage was actually very good. So if u want a good massage and a bit of fun but not too fussy about girl she may b for u.
    I'll b going back soon to c if ther r any hotties there that offer an equal service.
    $55 for the hr too at the moment. Cheers

I have been to this shop today. The place was exactly as you described, however; I had a chance to visit the beautiful Brazilian girls. She was really nice but not expert in massage. The price for other things were as high as $100 and $150 which I fund very expensive. Anyone can afford it give it a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lmh

Gday lads thought I'd give something back to my fellow punters.im a Gold Coast veteran tried most happend to be in Bris on the weekend tried my luck at the LMH. Greeted by a very cute receptionist lead to the room nice and chatty. ML was a pretty young Asian girl early 20s nice change from some on the GC of late.
    Massage 8
    Front was great not rushed 8
    Didn't mind paying Brisbane prices
    Nice and clean
    Didn't drown in oil
    WIR yes

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The wolf View Post
    Gday lads thought I'd give something back to my fellow punters.im a Gold Coast veteran tried most happend to be in Bris on the weekend tried my luck at the LMH. Greeted by a very cute receptionist lead to the room nice and chatty. ML was a pretty young Asian girl early 20s nice change from some on the GC of late.
    Massage 8
    Front was great not rushed 8
    Didn't mind paying Brisbane prices
    Nice and clean
    Didn't drown in oil
    WIR yes
    Nice. I would app it if u pm me her name ,but u may not b able to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was at the shop today. Greeted by a Thai. Plus size. She sounded nice enough but her beauty has made me walk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    I was at the shop today. Greeted by a Thai. Plus size. She sounded nice enough but her beauty has made me walk.
    Thats a pitty man. If its the one im thinking of she gives a great massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reddoor... What nationality is the one you saw please?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Reddoor... What nationality is the one you saw please?
    Hey man u might need to clear a few msgs tried to send u some info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lmh

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Nice. I would app it if u pm me her name ,but u may not b able to.
    Her name was c*******

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tks man. App it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here today. Excellent service but adding anything is wickedly expensive. WIR ? Yes but not gonna go crazy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Girl to try is Cindy. Available on Monday only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here three times. Outstanding service each time. Expensive for more than option 1 and girls take awhile to warm to you. Highly recommended for option 1

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thought their prices were the same as other comparable shops, and yes 711 she is fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Mate, can you please explain about option 1 and cost

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Option 1 is $40. Probably shouldn't be here if you can't work out what option 1 is

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LMH

Well lads after doing the GC rounds again over the last few weeks I was in Brisbane last weekend and had another dabble at LMH.
    SWEET JESUS got the girl starting with c that only works Mondays the massage was awesome with the well positioned wall mirror adding to my excitement the hand part probably best Ive had
    Clean room comfy table I rate that place high
    If any one needs info on the coast please feel free to PM

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wolf seems a touch suss. 3 posts all on the one store.

May take his advice regardless and punt it up lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    F has an amazing way with the punters too. Highly recommend the place if you don't mind option 1. Next steps up are silly expensive and not all girls do full range. Clean and tidy and very friendly place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok... went and had a look for myself.

I'm a sucker for aesthetics... and it certainly ticks that box... new, clean, minimalist and welcoming. Nice place indeed.

Went with the recommended ML that most endorse... it was well worth it I must say. Option 1 is good VFM... leave 2 - 3 alone till the price becomes most realistic.

But... probably the best option 1 I've had in ages.

Overall... WIR? Yep, it's a good punt, but location might keep it from being a regular haunt as SSDS is only 5 minutes from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast