Thread: Molly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Molly

I was waiting outside Broadway shopping centre this morning and noticed a slim young Chinese girl with glasses walked by me. She headed straight down Grose street and into 227 I could not help myself so I went straight in and booked her. Into the room I go and Molly ushers me in and starts a lovely massage and then a really nice tug. I told her I like nude straight away and she revealed beautiful B / C cups and sensational arse with a pussy that had some hair on it ( not trimmed but certainly no jungle like Lexi at Divas). Looking at that pussy while she was over me tugging furiously was a beautiful sight. I will return again to see Molly, she is 24 years old from Beijing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I was waiting outside Broadway shopping centre this morning and noticed a slim young Chinese girl with glasses walked by me. She headed straight down Grose street and into 227 I could not help myself so I went straight in and booked her. Into the room I go and Molly ushers me in and starts a lovely massage and then a really nice tug. I told her I like nude straight away and she revealed beautiful B / C cups and sensational arse with a pussy that had some hair on it ( not trimmed but certainly no jungle like Lexi at Divas). Looking at that pussy while she was over me tugging furiously was a beautiful sight. I will return again to see Molly, she is 24 years old from Beijing.
    Is nipple sucking and touching downstairs allowed?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I got some action today from Molly .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I revisited Molly again today. It has been a long tine since I saw her. Still the same lovely body but her pussy was a little bit hairier than last time I think. Unfortunately she had a tampon jammed up her as she said that her period started this morning. She still allowed me a little play which was good of her. A CBJ is on offer but I did not take it up as she said she only likes doing it for short periods of time, and I love to take my time getting blown. Also I do not particularly like a blowie with a condom.

Great girl and she really know how to work your knob, that is a quality that I really like in a girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Molly was a lovely girl. She completed her University degree and is back in China now. I had her several times.