Thread: Heather - Pretty darn good

Senior Member(無間使者)

Heather - Pretty darn good

Hi Bros,

Sharing my AR after seeing Heather tonight. I bit the bullet with the trial rate of 300/h.

Short summary, I can't help but draw comparisons to Nana, Korean, similar body, cup size. Different hair style & facial features (pics give a pretty good idea and seem quite accurate), all in all I was very happy with what I was seeing.
    If I was to give a score out of 10? 8.75, pretty darn good IMO.

Onto the session.
    Immediately started DFK as soon as I entered the room (great signs). That was pretty full on and went for a solid 5 minutes, no exchange of words or money at this point, just a smile and then into heavy frenching.
    After a little while I paid so as not to forget and then it was a frenzy while kissing and getting undressed while heading into the shower (showered together) with a lot of playing and teasing.
    Mutual oral for a solid amount of time (probably 20-25 minutes) then on to sex. A few positions were tried, she was an active partner throughout and I won't go into much further detail.

I'm pretty sure if you've got time and energy you can have another shot... unfortunately for me I had taken too long and only had probably 5 minutes after my first shot. (not that I'm complaining)

Limited English, but she tries and she does a great job at making you feel comfortable and keeping the atmosphere fun.

The TLDR - great news for Nana fans.... she's another K-girl with great looks and great service.

WIR - definitely. (And if I had the disposable income for a double with Heather and Nana, I can only imagine you'd feel like a king.)

Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Hi Bros,

Sharing my AR after seeing Heather tonight. I bit the bullet with the trial rate of 300/h.

Short summary, I can't help but draw comparisons to Nana, Korean, similar body, cup size. Different hair style & facial features (pics give a pretty good idea and seem quite accurate), all in all I was very happy with what I was seeing.

Onto the session.
    Immediately started DFK as soon as I entered the room (great signs). That was pretty full on and went for a solid 5 minutes, no exchange of words or money at this point, just a smile and then into heavy frenching.
    After a little while I paid so as not to forget and then it was a frenzy while kissing and getting undressed while heading into the shower (showered together) with a lot of playing and teasing.
    Mutual oral for a solid amount of time (probably 20-25 minutes) then on to sex. A few positions were tried, she was an active partner throughout and I won't go into much further detail.

I'm pretty sure if you've got time and energy you can have another shot... unfortunately for me I had taken too long and only had probably 5 minutes after my first shot. (not that I'm complaining)

Limited English, but she tries and she does a great job at making you feel comfortable and keeping the atmosphere fun.

The TLDR - great news for Nana fans.... she's another K-girl with great looks and great service.

WIR - definitely. (And if I had the disposable income for a double with Heather and Nana, I can only imagine you'd feel like a king.)
    That's the report I want to see, because I've got a double session booked !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Double session! Presuming it's 2x 1hr sesssions, geeeeeez......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Hi Bros,

Onto the session.

Hi there, I've been interested in visiting Heather, but haven't had a chance. And was wondering if she is as busty as her pictures? Or is it another bra illusion?

Thanks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Hi there, I've been interested in visiting Heather, but haven't had a chance. And was wondering if she is as busty as her pictures? Or is it another bra illusion?

Thanks.
    Heather has enhancements so it is definitely not a bra illusion.

Sexy Heather is on today

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1