Thread: Camellia - Singapore

Junior Member(有D料到)

Camellia - Singapore

I was in Singapore early last month (February) for work, but did not have a meeting until midday so thought it was just enough time to have some fun.

As it was morning, I opted to choose a freelance girl and booked though http://www.lustvegas168.com/index.php Unfortunately, the girl I booked is no longer listed on the website (it seemed that the day I saw her was her last day before returning to Thailand). The girl I saw was named Camellia, and the photos of her on the website looked great.

I have seen a few freelance girls in the past, and know that the photos are heavily photoshopped, but booked her anyway. As per normal, the booking process is a bit cloak and dagger. You SMS or WhatsApp the keeper with your details and wait for a response. They are usually very good at getting back to you almost instantly, but I was not getting a response from them, so tried a few times. It was only after my third or fourth message that I got a reply and they stated they did not answer as they did not recognise the number format (I was still using my Australian mobile). After the was explained and sorted, I had a session booked with Camilia for 10:30am (the 90 minute session would be perfect as it would still give me time to make my meeting).

In the past, the location of the freelance girls can be a bit out of the way, but I was assured that the location was very convenient. It ended up that the location was a really nice (4 Star Hotel) right in the heart of the city (actually a 10 minute walk from my meeting). I arrived at the location and then sent a message about what I was wearing. I was told to wait in the lobby and the girl would come down to pick me up (and that she would be wearing a black dress). I waited near the elevators and kept watching for a girl in a black dress. Eventually, a very sexy and attractive girl popped her head out of the elevator door and motioned with her head for me to come over.

I was really pleased as she looked hot! Her photos were photoshopped, but she still looked fantastic. We smiled at each other and she grabbed my hand. The elevator doors started to close when one of the hotel front office staff members jumped into the elevator. She looked at both of us with a slightly quizzical look and then said hello and then we rode the elevator together. The hotel member exited the elevator whilst we proceeded to the Suite Levels of the hotel. As the doors closed, Camellia laughed and the put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

Camellia had a very large room with a nice city view. As soon as the door closed, she grabbed me and started to strip me. I was naked in no time, and then Camellia undressed to reveal a really hot body. Her tits were nice and firm and a nice medium build. and we jumped into the shower together. The bathroom had a glass wall so you could look out into the bedroom and the view whilst showering. Camellia washed me all over then bent down to give me a quick BBBJ whilst in the shower. It was great having an attractive girl suck your cock whilst looking over the city skyline.

We jumped onto the bed where the BBBJ continued and then a quick round of fucking in different positions. I soon came, and we relaxed a bit and watched some TV whilst she gave me some water.

We still had an hour or so of our session to go. Camellia said she had not had breakfast yet, so I offered to go downstairs to the hotel lobby cafe and get her some breakfast. She was very happy with my offer and I ducked downstairs and brought her back a bacon and egg roll with coffee. I was rewarded for my kind efforts and thoughts with an absolutely fantastic BBBJ. Camellia kept on sucking and sucking using lots of tongue. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all. It was one of the best BBBJ's I have ever experienced.

We still had 30 minutes or so, so we jumped into the shower where she proceed to wash and dry me. We went back to the bed and just cuddled (the session only allows for 2 shots in the 90 minutes). Camellia got a text message to indicate that time was up, and I got dressed and left whilst she settled down to her breakfast.

Overall it was a fantastic session. 10/10 And it only cost $120SGD for a 90 minute session with one smoking hot Thai babe. The highlights for me were seeing her for the first time in a nice, sexy black dress in the elevator. Camellia's laughter (when the hotel clerk looked at us strangely), the hug and kiss in the elevator and the fantastic BBBJ.

It was the first time I has booked with this agency, but will do so again when I am next in Singapore.

GT

Banned
    Good report, thanks bro. I'll be sure to look them up next time work has me in Singapore. I've been looking for a reputable agency.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Lamb,

It was the first time I have used this particular agency, but will give them another go when I am back in Singapore.

I really liked the girl I saw, and they were very convenient. I have a feeling that all of their girls are located in the same hotel (located in the city), which is a plus. Some of the other agencies I have seen have their girls in very ordinary places which are quite out of the way (assuming you are using public transport).

GT

Excellent there dude

thank you so much for the report and the website

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So unpredictable with freelance girls. I had one in HCMC and she was an absolute starfish

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Interix View Post
    So unpredictable with freelance girls. I had one in HCMC and she was an absolute starfish
    How did you get in contact with the one in HCMC?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how did you get signed up to lust vegas? are they legit agency?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks will have a look

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wondering about the legalities in Singapore? Hopefully not illegal to pay for such services?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hiduba View Post
    Wondering about the legalities in Singapore? Hopefully not illegal to pay for such services?
    Singapore is a free for all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the intel! visiting singapore soon, excited to try the local flavours lol