Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A girl from the shop approach me on the street when I was with my girlfriend

Junior Member(有D料到)

A girl from the shop approach me on the street when I was with my girlfriend

Today I was walking in Sydney when a girl from a shop that I have visited a couple of time recognize me and she approach me trying to say hi.
    I try to dissimulate that i didn't know her and try to say that she was mistaken me with someone else, I was with my girlfriend and that was very embarrassing.

Is this happens already to someone of you? how did it go?
    I just have few discussions now with my girlfriend, not sure she believe my story.

PS: I know the question is why I went to the massage place if I have a girlfriend? but that's another story, personal choice that we can discuss another time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    You are screwed

Banned
    That's pretty fucked up. I'm sure she wouldn't be happy if you approached her while she was with her family/significant other. Maybe she's new or something.

What did you tell your missus?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the meanwhile, your gf is reading this right now, confirming her suspicions

Banned
    I had a similar fright years ago. Living in Maroubra and saw the same WL there on a few occasions. One Saturday I was at the local swimming pool with my wife and kids when all of a sudden is notice her send she is walking straight over to me. I shit myself and tell my wife that I am just popping to the kiosk to get a snack and leg it out of there. She continues to walk towards my family and my heart is in my mouth but she then walks straight past them and over to the other side of the pool.

Close shave, I honestly thought she was going to tell my wife what I got up to behind her back. Still break into a sweat now thinking about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fucked :/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes pretty fucked up, the discussions are still ongoing and the situation will not be better for a while I think.
    After the bad luck to meet that girl on the street, my girlfriend also reading this post seems highly impossible, finger cross.

Anyway I am not upset with the girl, in some way maybe she was just trying to be nice and she didn't saw my girlfriend at first.
    But still I don't think they should approach people on the street even if they recognize them, it should be part of a not written agreement.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I know your feeling Punterman :-(

Junior Member(有D料到)
    g motherfucken g son smh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One day i went out for lunch with my sister, who had also arranged one of her friends to join us. Walking up to the restaurant, I saw her friend waiting for us in the hotel foyer, and mistook my sisters friend as a WL I had seen recently
    I freaked and suddenly didnt want to go have lunch. I had no choice, because my sister arrived. Funny thing was I soon realised I had met this woman before, it was my sisters friend and I had met her a year before at another function.
    Turns out my memory was mixing her up with the WL
    Lucky. That otherwise would have been very awkward

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of curiosity did you tell her, or imply you were single during the session? What she did is not excusable, however if she thought you were single then it is not as unreasonable for her to possibly talk to you if she believed you were unattached.

Another reason to tell at least part of the truth, even if it makes you feel guilty

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very very good point James_jones and I will be honest with you I never thought about that
    When I was in the session I left my life outside the room and not bring inside any conversation on the real life
    Not that I am lying on nothing, just when I am there I am another person, not going there as I am going to therapist
    Maybe now you have just proved that maybe would be better to touch at least the topic

Anyway, they should still not approach Client on the street since the type of "service" they provide

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually it's the opposite as I know MLs hate when they get recognised on the street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow! That's fucked! Cannot believe she would do that!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Watchblue, who do you like more? The ML or your girlfriend?

Bullshit bullshit bullshit
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for sharing, watchblue... This story of yours just made my day! I was imagining you sweating, heart pounding when the ML tried to start a conversation with you. Perhaps, she is naïve and genuinely likes you! Things happen for a reason, if you're going for a massage to get your rocks off, obviously your gf's not doing it for you anymore. Not literally, of course...

Yeah I apologise, this is exactly how it went down....so sorry to assume.........
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    TallyHo your question doesn't make any sense to me
    I love my girlfriend and I like the pleasure that I can get visiting a massage shop
    Can we separate body and mind? love and the pure physical pleasure? maybe not everyone can, I always find pretty simple to separate the two things
    Anyway the issue is still there it should not happen something like that

cmk76 happy that make your day, in some way made my day too :-(

Quote Originally Posted by watchblue View Post
    TallyHo your question doesn't make any sense to me
    I love my girlfriend and I like the pleasure that I can get visiting a massage shop
    Can we separate body and mind? love and the pure physical pleasure? maybe not everyone can, I always find pretty simple to separate the two things
    Anyway the issue is still there it should not happen something like that

cmk76 happy that make your day, in some way made my day too :-(
    Truth is, this thing can happen in life. ML is just humans, they will react naturally outside the shop. In this case the girl seems to be quite comfortable to say hi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast