Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A girl from the shop approach me on the street when I was with my girlfriend

I think all punting man needs to prepare himself for situations like this . And in most cases, the possible WL/ml you could run into on the street and shopping centre will be Asian girls right ?

Just have a line ready at all times , your mrs or gf or partner will probably just ask you who's that girl who say hello to you?

And base on your own situations, she can be: the girl from the cafe near work where you buy your morning coffee, from the Thai takeaway where you buy lunch, Chinese takeaway, Korean girl working in a Japanese sushi shop, etc etc, and you don't even know her name but just saying hi that's all.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree with garfield , we are all human and maybe these things can happen, but still remain my disappointing, it was a benefit for no one to meet on the street and start a conversation

thanks AHLUNGOR for the suggestions, yes we should always be ready for a situation likes this to happen

it happens already to someone of you? i suppose anyway is not very pleasant and it is difficult to be ready

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ever had the mamasan come to your work place... Apparently she regularly visit the shop I work at and I didn't know!!! She said hi to me because I was at her shop 12hrs before 😖. Lucky she knew to play low

Banned
    Ha ha ha fucken hell bros the girls are nasty jealous types wife, girlfriend or working girl. Us blokes just have to sit and take it if a girl wants to fuck with ya. I learn from bitter times that wife or girlfriend and punting the cute pussy at the shops don mix. How would ya like yer girl or wife fuckin behind your back?? Ha ha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a ML tell me a customer approached her in the city and said hi to her... In front of her boyfriend!

She was pretty upset about it. Guess it can happen both ways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    When out with family had a ml working a second job selling noodles approaching everyone including me awkward smiles and glances and small talk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    Had a ML tell me a customer approached her in the city and said hi to her... In front of her boyfriend!

She was pretty upset about it. Guess it can happen both ways.
    Why would she be upset about this? Do you know if she is upfront about her work to her boyfriend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually I did ask her that. He did know what she did for work, but it could have been bad if he didn't. Bf was her age (mid 20s), customer was a much older man. Would have been hard to explain if he didn't know.

I guess she just sees work as a means to an end and she doesn't want customers encroaching on her personal life outside the shop.

If you wondering around the city between Townhall and Central, at certain times of the day, you can easily run into lots of mls !

I have seen Mina on the train to work , Cici coming out of Townhall going to work, Tiffany going to a hotel to pick up her girl and Milo shopping at Coles World Squate with her boyfriend . Susan and Lisa too having coffee with other girls. Luckily I was alone by myself every time .......... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    Why would she be upset about this? Do you know if she is upfront about her work to her boyfriend?
    I've met a fair few where the bfs have no idea and they are working this job in secrecy telling their bf they are out with friends

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It didn't happen to me but I would freak out if it does. Isnt't it better for both sides to just pass on instead of approaching and saying hi.

Banned
    It sure must have been an awkward moment when she approached you and your girlfriend on the street. Ouch! If it is possible, best to stay clear of streets where you have gone for a massage or FS when walking together with your girlfriend. Having said this, could it be that the girl had a soft spot for you? Did you have anything with her at all? I started a thread on this scenario about meeting a ML or WL on the street and would you say hi to her? Strange enough in your case, it was the girl who tried to make the move and not you. Good one!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usual practice is that the girls won't come up to us, and we don't come up to them. Sorry that didn't happen this time

I have a code with a girl I see that if we ever see each other in the street in the area we both live...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She should know better than to do that, especially since you're with a friend. It's like an unwritten rule not to approach the girls or the other way around. You can even tell her boss to explain it to her next time. It's about Privacy.

In this case, I don't think it's any big deal. Surely you can just say 'oh yeah, I know her from work/ uni. And unless she 'looked like a hooker' (like those stereotypes you see in movies) , it shouldn't be any clue to your girlfriend.

'(Lady in fishnet stockings and cigarette) " Hey, I haven't seen you for a while!' lol)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn,
    i thought it'd be very uncommon for girls to approach their clients outside of work...

but it seems this one is a bit different...

you might be able to make her your side...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WOW! I would shit my pants if this were to happen to me..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
    WOW! I would shit my pants if this were to happen to me..
    I'd feel sorry for your girlfriend who would have to sniff it and for you carrying it in your pants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12