Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White Girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeenders View Post
    Saw Jessica yesterday, a Maori. A pretty face on a great body. Not the most talkative, in fact it felt like her vocabulary was really limited which suggested to me maybe she wasn't a Maori (I assumed indigenous kiwis spoke English like it was their native tongue).

Interestingly she has seen lots of Asians at 219, but they mustn't be readers of this forum. There's a dearth of ARs, though speaking of which I should do one.
    I reckon she just didn't feel like talking.
    All Maoris speak English.
    And even if she was a Pacific Islander; Tongan, Samoan etc they all speak English too.
    The only thing I can think of is maybe she is from French speaking Polynesia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Last time went to Liasons , got shown about 4-5 girls but ended up walking out. First time also saw a busty Columbian or Brazilian but a little bossy, didn't allow fingering , not that young either - since then I've pretty much stuck mostly to Asian.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeenders View Post
    219 Elizabeth in Croydon is another option, value for money. They usually have a broad range of types on offer but depends on timing for availability.
    Thanks for the tip. I'm still hoping to find someone like the teen looking blonde beach babe I saw at Stilletos. So far she is elusive. To be fair, I am not punting much these days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan1230 View Post
    G'day
    Any shops that have top quality white girls?
    Services: DFK, BBBJ, CIM, COB etc?
    Thank you in advance.

Excellent question. I can only get this service from very young WL @ Sydney Private Girls at extravagant prices, i.e. $650/hr

I think there is a excellent market opportunity for someone out there to provide young European girls with premium services - DFK, BBBJ, CIM

If can charge modest price at $350 to 400/hr, i guarantee it will be booked out everyday and I will be their best customer.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually do this when I travel to NZ. In Sydney, only been to Asian.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'm still hoping to find someone like the teen looking blonde beach babe I saw at Stilletos. So far she is elusive. To be fair, I am not punting much these days
    Look up daves girls on cracker. They work from a hotel out west and is worth having a look at. Recommend Natalie Stewart.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    There is a shop at Liverpool and at Narellan and Penrith that I know of that have Aussie girls and some at a good price and some are also young.
    Do a search on cracker or just google to find.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    Excellent question. I can only get this service from very young WL @ Sydney Private Girls at extravagant prices, i.e. $650/hr

I think there is a excellent market opportunity for someone out there to provide young European girls with premium services - DFK, BBBJ, CIM

If can charge modest price at $350 to 400/hr, i guarantee it will be booked out everyday and I will be their best customer.
    Sign me up too. Anything over $600/hr is too much for me. Rather have 2 sessions at Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Best chance is still going to the source countries. Whether Asian or white you always get the best selection at cheaper prices with more variety of service in their source countries. Only exception is for jap girls, cuz unless you are Japanese or can pass as one, it's hard to punt in Japan as a foreigner.

For euros I heard as Czech Republic is like heaven with super hot model chicks. Germany is also awesome with mega brothels and FKK clubs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alig987 View Post
    Sign me up too. Anything over $600/hr is too much for me. Rather have 2 sessions at Ginza.
    Well, then there is flying premium and then there is flying on a private jet.

I love this forum hehe.

I can feel another long run of amazing punts imminent for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do we have a roster thread for 219? May have to make the trip depending on the flavours available....227 is drying up!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    There is a shop at Liverpool and at Narellan and Penrith that I know of that have Aussie girls and some at a good price and some are also young.
    Do a search on cracker or just google to find.
    Why not just list them?
    231 George St Liverpool, posh 11 Narellan and you mean Breathless in Penrith?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Do we have a roster thread for 219? May have to make the trip depending on the flavours available....227 is drying up!
    You tried all the western girls at 227 ?

How about this one, just started:

Camila, Australia(Venezuela), 166cm, dress 8/9, hourglass natural 36C-24-37, tanned, age 27
    (Cheerful, exotic with long brown hair. English 10, Massage 6-7, GFE 7-8)

I will be checking out those natural 36C's very soon .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pyrmont Star is slowing turning into a Spanish Hacienda! Colombian, Spanish and now Eqcuadorian. What next? A tasty Brazil nut?

Banned
    PPP has Sammy from Peru atm. She speaks fluent Mandarin as well apparently.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    Last time went to Liasons , got shown about 4-5 girls but ended up walking out. First time also saw a busty Columbian or Brazilian but a little bossy, didn't allow fingering , not that young either - since then I've pretty much stuck mostly to Asian.
    You can also find the occasional Asian girl there. Andi is a really nice (slim build) Asian American girl that works there sometimes - tonight actually as I just checked the roster and I would recommend her without hesitation. There was an Italian girl there called Lousia who is worth seeing as she is very friendly & funny with a sexy accent but she's not that skinny type if you are after that. Also, another girl called Ava is really passionate and has stunning eyes. The list could go on much further...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Falcons, Holdens, and Valiants ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    What you ask for is hard to find on this Asian forum.

However I have seen but not tried yet Aussie or non Asian at Rockdale, Narellan and Liverpool.

I dont know how good the girls are but my experience says you won't get Asian service from Non Asian ladies unless you want to spend twice the money or more.

The girls at Narellan are advertised as young around 18 and $200 per hour if they are any good this is great value. The girls at Liverpool are even less at $180 per hour so if they are any good it would be great value for money

I have yet to check them out. Also there is a place a Penrith with young Aussies etc at I think it was about $160

Any visited please do a report it would be most welcome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Pyrmont Star is slowing turning into a Spanish Hacienda! Colombian, Spanish and now Eqcuadorian. What next? A tasty Brazil nut?
    Thanks for the heads up Hammerhead! Have tried most of the good stuff at 227. Need a change

Quote Originally Posted by Pixez View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Hammerhead! Have tried most of the good stuff at 227. Need a change
    Would be nice if you can share some of these good stuff here as well ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast